Re: What's the last horror tv show that you watched?

I would say the last horror tv show i watched was Harpers Island on CBS. I dont know if its considered horror but thats all i can think of.

Angel

The episode "Arena" from Star Trek: The Original Series.  Nothing scarier than Captain Kirk having to fight a damn Gorn!

My last horror show that I  watched was Ghost whisperer TV Show which I liked very much.:mad:

Freddy's Nightmares episodes 2&3

Wolf Lake.. god i wish they're bring this one back ... Caught a couple episodes on Sci-Fi the other day though!! 

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx9SYYL61Lo[/youtube]

Sherman is the shit! lol

True Blood.   lovin this show.

Glenn-BoB wrote:

True Blood.   lovin this show.

great big ditto

Just watched the first 3 episodes of True Blood.  It's pretty infectious.

The last good horror tv show i watched Was Charlie Brookers DEAD SET  which followed the survivours from a big brother house in a zombie infested world. I loved this programme but  would not like  to see another Series .but if there was one it could be based on another big brother house in another country experiencing the same terror

Currently, I have to go with "Harper's Island".  It has been surprisingly good and violent.
Of course "True Blood".
"Supernatural" has been my favorite for the past couple seasons.

azathoth wrote:

Currently, I have to go with "Harper's Island".  It has been surprisingly good and violent.
Of course "True Blood".

I've also been loving Harpers Island! It used to be on at a descent hour but now it's on at like 12am here in Australia.

Last horror show I watched was Dexter. Best show ever tongue

Baby_Firefly wrote:
azathoth wrote:

Of course "True Blood".

I've also been loving Harpers Island! It used to be on at a descent hour but now it's on at like 12am here in Australia.

Don't you hate it when they start moving shows around?  It seems to only happen to shows that you (or I, or Bob down the street) likes!

Sorry about blowing up so bad at you on the 'animal cruelty' thread.  I got a little (ok, largely) out of hand in my response.  Thanks for seeing where I was coming from.  I'm glad I didn't scare you off.

azathoth wrote:
Baby_Firefly wrote:
azathoth wrote:

Of course "True Blood".

Don't you hate it when they start moving shows around?  It seems to only happen to shows that you (or I, or Bob down the street) likes!

Sorry about blowing up so bad at you on the 'animal cruelty' thread.  I got a little (ok, largely) out of hand in my response.  Thanks for seeing where I was coming from.  I'm glad I didn't scare you off.

I know! I tend to think the network got complaints about the graphic killings and all that so they put it on later lol. So lame!

Oh dude no way. Don't even worry because I don't take it personal at all and i'm really liking it here smile. I think your all cool.

True Blood - but I am wating for Supernatural to start up again.

Tales From The Darkside

tales from the crypt, by far the best horror tv show ever made

Twilight Zone

Ace of Cakes

Supernatural as always

Supernatural...I am episodes behind and just watched the one about GHOULS, I guessed what they were at the beginning of the episode. But it was so sad sad

I just watched a couple episodes of Eerie, Indiana my buddy has. That was kind of a cool show for kids. John Astin Rules!

Hi Guys,

I watched last horror show Supernatural and Forever Knight ......These shows are mind blowing...I like it very much....

Monsters.

Supernatural - now 4 episodes into the 4th season