Re: What's the last horror tv show that you watched?

True Blood, last night. I keep trying to tell myself I am not hooked but when Sookie and Bill get it on... that's it. Am I the only one turned on by it? hmm;)

i'm finally able to watch things on fear.net here in canada and always wanted to see the series buried alive so i plan on getting to it tonight.

Harper's Island

i just got fear itself and masters of horror season 1 vol.1

I got off work early and caught a couple episodes of Brimstone on SyFy. Awesome show, I watched it regularly when it was originally broadcast.

Don't think this REALLY counts as a horror TV show but Metalocalypse lol

Freddy's Nightmares

Supernatural and true blood

Still watching Fringe.  Does that count as horror?

MOH, The V word.

"Moonlight",.... it has piqued my interest some.

the last horror tv show that I watched was Supernatural.

American Gothic

Entertaining in all its cheesiness. But what do you expect from a show developed by Shaun Cassidy.  wink

Animal planet has a good paranormal show

thedeadshallrule wrote:

I am watching season 2 of Supernatural, on disc 4:)

That's one of my favorite shows.  This season is the best.  Jensen Ackles (Dean) is one of my dream men.  If you get a chance, go on YouTube and watch some of the Bloopers.  Theu are hilarious! big_smile

Season 3 of Buffy, been revisiting Sunnydale lately.

^^ Good man! big_smile That's my obsession when it comes to TV and outside the show too. Talk to me about Buffy and I can go on hours about the show. lol

Last horror TV show I watched: The X-Files

Paranormal State- not a very good show, but I got the Penn State roots.

Yeah BTK, Buffy was a killer show. I never got the channels it originally aired on here in the states, so I had to watch it after it got syndicated. I got hooked after just a couple episodes. Cool stories, great dialog, and cute girls. How can you go wrong?

I loved The X-Files too, especially after they started putting more humor into the stories. Did you ever see Gillian Anderson in a movie called Closure? I think it came out as Straightheads across the pond. Check it out, awesome revenge movie. Gillian Anderson is excellent in it.

Last edited by hackblowfist666 (2009-12-23 13:22:03)

Couldn't resist

http://forbiddenplanet.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/Gillian%20Anderson%20Dana%20Scully%20rubber.jpg

Precisely. Really bugs me when people call Buffy, teenage fluffy fare. I know it starts out like that but I think episodes like: The Body, Lovers Walk, Passion etc show that it was and is not fluffy entertainment. The Body esp showed how deep the show could be smile and

Yep, I have that movie on DVD. It is the Straightheads over here and I loved Anderson's performance. I thought she was a great counterpart to Danny Dyer, really enjoyed the film and I think I might watch it again tonight big_smile

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2009-12-23 13:26:24)

As for Buffy, how about that episode with those creepy dudes that steal everyones' voices?  That was a freaky episode.

Though my favorite is the "wee little fear demon".  (shown actual size)

http://www.mossroot.com/images/fear_demon.jpg

Get out of my dreams Azathoth!! That picture of Scully is mine lol

What a woman.

Last edited by hackblowfist666 (2009-12-23 13:34:24)

You mean The Gentleman? Episode title: Hush wink gorgeous episode and vastly overlooked in the TV world. And ^ that little bugger is from ep: Fear, Itself. The last words uttered by Giles had me keeled over the first time I watched that episode. big_smile

That episode is one of my favorites, creepiest monsters ever! I though it was really creative how they managed to pull off an hour long show with hardly any dialog. I don't think of Buffy as teen tripe either, it's closer to a well written comic book than any thing else.