Topic: Lyndsay Lohan tries out Horror

Whats everyone think of Lyndsay Lohan trying her hand at horror?
http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6869.html

Re: Lyndsay Lohan tries out Horror

She's a decent actress, but first seeing her in Mean Girls (my cousins forced me to watch it as i made them watch DAWN OF THE DEAD original) and I would normally say no.  But after seeing Praire Home Companion, I think she might be able to pull off the needed emotions and do more serious stuff.

So...she might be able to, might fall a wee bit short, might fail miserably...just gotta wait, but I think she might pull it off.

I am not a Lohan fan myself.  Not at all.  I kinda rank her up there with Paris.  So, maybe if she got killed...we'll see.

*Okay I have to admit that the SNL skit where she "popped her cooter bone out" was pretty freakin funny....

yeah im with maven. Lohan reminds me of paris. I have no idea if she has talent since im distracted by her off camera antics.

Mhmm just like Tara Reid with their train-wreck celebrity.

As long as she dies a horrible death I will watch it, her, paris, nikki, all those little hollywood whores that have such sad lives because they are famous, boo fuckin' hoo. I don't have a quarter of their money and I am glad to have my life. Lindsey Lohan couldn't act her way out of a used condom much less be anything other than death fodder for a horror film. I'm not sure who she blew to get where she is but she must have been pretty damn good at it.

Woohoo and you make fun of me for my rants.  LMAO  GO boy Go!!!
BTW  I agree wholeheartedly.  smile

I'm sorry this just touches a nerve with me just like that A-Hole attacking horror movies the other night. I work my ass off every day just to try and keep the piece of shit job and house I have, these tricks run around and buy dog bowls that cost more that my god damn car. And then they get caught doing coke or drinking too much which they don't pay for either and they go to rehab and complain how horrible fame is, or they throw up everything they eat because they are under too much stress......FUUUUUUCK YOU.

LMAO Seriously I'm gonna pee my pants.  I am laughing so hard people are looking at me funny at work.

Soory I'll stop now, I don't want you to pee yourself

Probably going to be a garbage movie. I don't really give a rats ass about celebrity's personal lives. She sucks at singing, acting and everything else this teen bimbo tries to do.

whoa fucking hostil guys lMAO.....anyways the plot sounds ok...hmmmm.........maybe if its Rated R!!

lol hard2kill loves to rant. tongue Its why we love reading his posts. He is a bit unstable. I really dont care about Lohans personal life but shes like Tara Reid or Paris Hilton hard to avoid. Taht said Paris did a great job in House of Wax I thought.

Paris did die good in House of Wax. If there's naked Lindsay and bloody stumps then I'll be sure to check this film out.

honestly even if she was naked i wouldnt watch it. I mean sure they will airbrush her and make her looked haggerdly-good but no thanks.

the only good thisng about this will be if they do it make her die in like a torture scene then i would watch but she will probally give horror movies a bad name i wonder who else will be in it and who the director will be. cause i rembe when she said she only will work with well known a list directors.

I can't believe you would call me unstable Meh, i do love to rant though but not more than anyone else around here. there are a whole bunch of factors that i would have to look at to see if I would spend my hard earned dough at the theatre. Other cast, director, FX company, producers, gaffer, and sound guy and possibly the caterer. if all that lined up, I lost my balls and grew a vagina, aliens took over the world and the only safe place was a showing of that film, then I might plop down my ten bucks and see a lohan film in the theatre. Other then that, sorry she will make no money from me.

Actually I'm gonna have to disagree with just about everybody here.. The one thing that Lyndsay Lohan can do is act.. Of course she is better with the little comedies that she does she can act thats how she got started..

I agree with everything you guys are saying about her antics and whatnot totally.. I really hate it like what Hard2kill said with the whole buying a dog collar that I could live off that money for like a year.. I mean what goes threw these peoples minds? You know how many people they could feed with that kind of money? We could fuckin end world hunger if these dumbasses in Hollywood would spread the love..

I totally enyjoyed watching Paris get that poll through her head, I cannot stand her, Lindsay and some of the other drama pack they only one I do like is Nicole Ritchie...but if Lindsay is gonna go down like Paris I'm game..:)

Ooooooh, you know what they could do in this movie, the killer could try and stab her but every time he does he misses because she is so anorexic and skinny, so then he could try and shoot her but the bullets could richochet off her bones since she has no flesh for them to lodge in. She would be invincible! Or they could just chop her head off and instead of blood a finely chopped white powder could pour out for the rest of the cast to sniff. O.k. was that too much?

Hard2Kill wrote:

Ooooooh, you know what they could do in this movie, the killer could try and stab her but every time he does he misses because she is so anorexic and skinny, so then he could try and shoot her but the bullets could richochet off her bones since she has no flesh for them to lodge in. She would be invincible! Or they could just chop her head off and instead of blood a finely chopped white powder could pour out for the rest of the cast to sniff. O.k. was that too much?

LMFAO!!! everybody I work with our looking at me like I lost my mind because laughing my ass off..I have to say I would deffently pay to see this movie..:)

that's o.k. raven I made moviemaven almost pee herself yesterday with my ranting. I think I am gonna start my own thread of stuff that just annoys the shit out of me if Meh and Goon say it's cool) and see how many of you guys agree with me. I have just been in a mood the last few days and I have to say it was that whole Bill O' Riley thing that set me off. I need to let it go!
* takes deep breaths and tries to harness my chi*

lol..don't spill the chi now..that sounds like a good idea if Meh goes with it a ranting thread I love those I'm a ranter myself..:)