Topic: Art of the Devil 3 Trailer

Good news for fans of Asian gore films.....Long Khong 2 aka Art of the Devil 3 is coming and the first trailer is out and is bloody good(literally).  TwitchFilm reports Art of the Devil 3 is going to be a direct sequel of Art of the Devil 2, unl...

Read More : Art of the Devil 3 Trailer

Re: Art of the Devil 3 Trailer

I think BDD is gonna need to change his shorts after seeing this news!  lol

i actually watched the first 2 by BDD's reccomndation and i loved them both. and man that trailer looks so amazing, i have to see to this movie so damn bad.

Y yes. That is correct JMH. But actually i had to change them twice. First hearing about another one being released and for what i saw within that trailer. I couldn't really contain myself to sheer excitement. I made a mess of myself. lol I'm more than ready for this to be released and especially once it's released in the US, i'm buying this for damn sure.

Glad to know you're getting some kind of arousing pleasure for a change.  tongue

Last edited by jmh314 (2008-02-18 15:32:19)

and i'm sure Rip will let you borrow one of his spare keyboards big_smile

jmh314 wrote:

Glad to know you're getting some kind of arousing pleasure for a change.  tongue

Hahaha very funny Justin. Very funny. And sorry to disappoint you, i was messing with you that i got that excited and i know you were messing with me. lol And btw Justin, stop confusing me with Rip. I'm not Rip. lol

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

and i'm sure Rip will let you borrow one of his spare keyboards big_smile

Ummmm no thank you. I would never want to touch any of his keyboards if my life depended on it. And are you forgetting, i'm not Rip. lol

Awesome, that trailer for it looked pretty cool and gory. I have the first 2 films on dvd and liked the storyline for the first one the best but part 2 was better in the gore department.

Gosh dern it, if I only could get sumpin' udder then that derned dial-up gizmo I could watch them fancy video shows!

This series has not reached here where I live so this is the first time that I have seen it. Not sure how I feel though. Might be better in context. But again not too into carving up live people. Ugghh!:/

the posters for these movie are INSANE

Meh wrote:

the posters for these movie are INSANE

Yeah i know tell me about it. That's why i keep on loving to find posters to the other previous 2 movies b/c just how twisted and demented looking they look.