Topic: Party 7 DVD Specs and Art

Today Synapse has supplied us with all the details about their upcoming release of Katsuhito Ishii's Party 7. The film will be presented in 16:9 anamorphic widescreen transfer with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio. The DVD will hit shelves on April ...

Read More : Party 7 DVD Specs and Art

Re: Party 7 DVD Specs and Art

shes pretty darn hot.

the fist i have heard of this, sounds great & the dvd art is just........well its.......yummy!! big_smile

HOLY CRAP! Are you kidding me? This movie sounds awesome as hell and definitely a movie right up my alley at that too. Comic book characters coming to life. It almost reminds me of the one movie called Cool World. But this is definitely probably going to be so damn better. So yeah. I'm definitely going to be picking this up. And note, i sure as hell love the coverart. MMMMMMMMMMMMM

ChainSaW80 wrote:

the fist i have heard of this, sounds great & the dvd art is just........well its.......yummy!! big_smile

Yummy is right!  I love a chick in hot pants! wink

It will be good to see something different coming from Asian horror.  I've already marked this one on my "to see" list.

^ i need to make one of those i am having trouble remembering all the movies i wanna see