Topic: The Signal Autographed Posters Contest

It is that ever magical time of the day where we give away more cool free swag. This go around the studio has provided us with two collectors posters for The Signal signed by the cast. The two winners of this contest will be chosen from members of th...

Read More : The Signal Autographed Posters Contest

Re: The Signal Autographed Posters Contest

Awesome!

i thought you might like another contest shakin. I am also deliberately shaking it up so that those of you who have mid range points get a shot at some loot. Since we know the top guys already got a lot of loot to chase right now. I have lost count at how much SWAG we got.

Just our way of thanking you monkeys for supporting us and telling yer pals about us.

Very fair, Dude Meh...makes everyone happy.

very cool! me likey

yeah this will be a nice collectors itme. Not only does the poster look cool but its signed of course smile

i can hardly keep up with all the stuff your giving away!!!! slow down! tongue j/k i love it big_smile

This contest is definitely cool and offers something cool and a nice piece of memorabilia!

i am pretty sure its not the only memorabilia up for grabs right now to. I myself have lost track, good thing I got a list lol.

Looking forward to The Signal.  I was supposed to see it during Chicago's International Film Fest a about a month or two back, but I got stuck at work the day it was showing.   The poster is pretty sweet, but my luck with stuff like this isnt very good....

great contest!

Good luck to those who enter.  I'm not going to bother because it would just be a waste.  I have limited amount of room for more posters right now and it would just sit in a tube somewher in a closet if I won.  Nice prize though.

I want to enter this. I need to gain more tags, though, don't I?

dontcha love how I've been writing for you all this time and still have no idea how this internet thing works?

I saw a commercial for the movie on MTV the other day...looks really good!