Topic: Win No Country for Old Men on DVD Contest

Not a horror movie but gritty and gruesome so well deserving of a contest. I am sure you guys will not mind. Thanks to the studio we are giving away a copy of No Country for Old Men on DVD to a lucky reader. No country for old men hits DVD March 11th...

Read More : Win No Country for Old Men on DVD Contest

Re: Win No Country for Old Men on DVD Contest

Why aren't the names under the correct people?

??

I hate when they do that Bulin.  A pet peeve is when people are on a cover and they dont have their names correct by the pictures.  Sometimes its because they alphabatize them, other times its because thye list them based on star/supposrting roles.  It all depends on the DVD

ahh i had no idea what the heck the topic wa.s i thought there was a problem with my contest lol.

lol no it says Tommy Lee Jones name under James Brolin picture and vice versa.   Nothing to do with your contest. This is a good one cause it's a bad ass flick

Havent found a flaw in any of your contests so far Meh!

Well since i had never gotten the chance to see this movie in the theatres and wanted to, i can't wait for March 11th b/c this movie will be released. And if i don't win it, one way or another, i'm picking this movie up. That's for damn sure.

Bulin wrote:

Havent found a flaw in any of your contests so far Meh!

I have -- me not winning.
lol

haha.... well that is an easy flaw to fix loudlon just keep entering em all... we got enough contests running your luck will turn i am sure.

So I just entered this earlier on the other site.  Is this the same contest?  Just didn't want to enter twice.

No, they are separate contests.

tks bulin... and yeah we dont share our contests with NOBODY.... smile

Meh wrote:

haha.... well that is an easy flaw to fix loudlon just keep entering em all... we got enough contests running your luck will turn i am sure.

I he wins this one now, I'm gonna demand a recount!  lol

haha... demand all you want... but seriously feel free to go enter the contset on Moviesonline as wel. its a totalyl different group of winners and why not double your odds. I know some of you do already.

Meh wrote:

haha... demand all you want... but seriously feel free to go enter the contset on Moviesonline as wel. its a totalyl different group of winners and why not double your odds. I know some of you do already.

I do enter on both sometimes.  I have won as many contests there as I have here, and I enter less of them there.  So I got 1 win here and 1 win there.  So i double my odds when i can remember to.

what a wank film

jmh314 wrote:
Meh wrote:

I do enter on both sometimes.  I have won as many contests there as I have here, and I enter less of them there.  So I got 1 win here and 1 win there.  So i double my odds when i can remember to.

I do the samething. I entered both at moviesonline and here at HM.

Awesome contest!

Wow, that's awesome, but I think Im going to pass this one up.  I would love to see it, but I can wait.

I hate that too .. really how hard is it to change the names around so they are above or under the appropriate persons picture?  I would love to win this contest though regardless.

This is a quality flick, but I don't agree with it running away with the Oscars.  There Will Be Blood was #1 flick.

I Definately Want To See This Movie

Haircut.

PUCKU wrote:

This is a quality flick, but I don't agree with it running away with the Oscars.  There Will Be Blood was #1 flick.

well at least it got nominated. Besides a best actor nod "Eastern Promises" got nothing sad