Topic: Win 30 Days of Night on DVD Contest

30 Days of Night is one ass kicking movie and In continuing our never ending trend of giving away great movies to you guys this go around we have 30 Days of Night up for grabs on DVD. The specs for the disc are:

Audio Commentary
Eight Behin...

Read More : Win 30 Days of Night on DVD Contest

Re: Win 30 Days of Night on DVD Contest

By the love of god i will do anything to win this DVD. So Meh, coming to kansas City soon ? roll:D  LOL

i am in. big_smile

haha... you can double your odds if you like, our compadres also are doing a copy
http://www.reelcomix.com/67-Win-30-Days … ntest.html

Godzilla_Rules wrote:

By the love of god i will do anything to win this DVD. So Meh, coming to kansas City soon ? roll:D  LOL

My word! tongue

Oh i sure as hell entered this contest. I wanna see this movie so damn bad. cool

After Melissa George shook her foxy ass in the Amityville remake i was pitching a  ten...I mean sold, SOLD I TELLS' YA!
And watching Josh Hartnett  be...well...Josh Hartnett  I was  pitch......Nevermind...

ON TO THE CONTEST!!!

Im in, I loved this film.

do you have to be over 18 to enter? I think i read it somewhere but wasn't sure. Just wondering.

hellllll yaaaaa

awesome! I'm in!

This movie Rocked!!!

That's awesome, I never seen this movie, but I really wanted to go see it, when it came out.  Like what Godzilla_Rules said, I would do anything to get this.

Last edited by Cry_Wolf (2008-02-26 17:29:25)

jamhorner wrote:

Godzilla, what would you do for a Klondike Bar? tongue

hahahaha good one. lol

Huge fan of this flick!

I have been meaning to see this flick, but not enough hours in the day.  I could use a contest win as an excuse to watch the film

oh... my... must enter! >.> best vampire movie i've seen in a good while, i sure would like a copy of my very own.

cant say i blame you for wanting to win it .. smile its a great flick... great flicks free are even better!

I Loved This Movie So I Definately Want To Win