Re: What makes you happy right now?

Going to take a week off and drive from SO cal to Portland OR next month with the fam. will be camping at the redwoods and crater lake. cant wait. should be a great road trip!

^^
Have fun!

I'm incredibly blah with the overcast, drizzly shit weather right now.  Which is supposed to go on for 3 more days.  Do you have any idea how hard drizzly fur is to brush?

edit- Oh, happy, forgot.   I haven't done anything stupid to make Vampy mad at me for a while.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-05-02 14:29:20)

swollenguy wrote:

Going to take a week off and drive from SO cal to Portland OR next month with the fam. will be camping at the redwoods and crater lake. cant wait. should be a great road trip!

Have a good time and a safe trip Sam!

I had a pre-employment drug test and background check yesterday,just waiting for the results to come back.
A unexpected check from my last work place.

^^
I told you "Mary's House of Sin and Leather" was a bad career choice.  Did you listen, nooooo.  tongue

My fish! No jokes, really. My siamese fighting fish built me a mahoosive bubblenest a few days ago and today he's built me an even bigger one. Nice to know someone appreciates the hard work I've put in to take care of him.

Georgia, dear child O' mine, has been an angel today for the first time in aaaages! Rewarded her with a play date at her friends house.

6 weeks smoke free today! big_smile

Emotionally, it's been rough the last few months, and I haven't been my ol' happy-go-lucky self. Things are starting to get back to normal now. I'm coming outta my funk. " let there be light..."

I should start the new job hopefully the beginning of next week.

^^ Congrats that is awesome

I came home the other day to find my parents picked me up some pretty cool stuff at a yard sale that they went to -
Nazerath, Aerosmith, Steve Miller, and Foreigner all on Vinyl.
Plus some SK books (Under The Dome & The Dark Tower Parts II & III).

Pretty awesome. smile

I bought the Ghost Busters and Ghost Busters 2 double disc set for $7.00

When i do perform the best......... I really very happy...

Baking bread... well actually baking anything makes me happy - muffins, cakes, cookies, scones... makes my friends and coworkers happy too so it's a win-win big_smile

Monkey Shines is on Netflix, awesome!

The Creature wrote:

Monkey Shines is on Netflix, awesome!

that is also one of my favourite all time films Tyler! you just keep going up and up in my estimation young Sir! wink

finding out that he sees me clearer than anyone I know

One of my best mates bought me a pair of Zombie slippers big_smile Will post a photo soon.

Lilith wrote:

One of my best mates bought me a pair of Zombie slippers big_smile Will post a photo soon.

beware the beat of the zombie feet! especially if you're fit and look fine as Lilith! x

Lilith wrote:

Too cool of your friend to do that! Looking forward to seeing them.

What makes me happy right now? My wife is in Maine visiting her parents who she hasn't seen in about 8 yrs, and of course my goofy kids.

Last edited by Underdog (2012-06-30 12:38:14)

Just booked my tickets for Day Two of Frightfest. Cant wait now. They are showing the Cabal Cut of Nightbreed, Dario Argento will be there, Rec 3 will be showing aswell as chilean horror Hidden In The Woods, V/H/S and Stitches.

Finally got my new laptop. smile

^^
Good deal, Ratzo.

Applied for 7 new jobs today (1 in Singapore, of all places).  Fingers crossed, as usual.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-07-01 14:16:04)

^    Are you serious about applying for a job in Singapore?

* On my shoe-shine box *   I've played in 7 total disc golf tournaments this year. Won 5,  and one 2nd place finish. I'm on a serious roll, and have won a total of $243 dollars so far.  * Takes a bow *

^^
Yes sir, I did.  Congrats on your disc tourneys.   I forget, is it individual or a team effort?

Vasquez wrote:

Just booked my tickets for Day Two of Frightfest. Cant wait now. They are showing the Cabal Cut of Nightbreed, Dario Argento will be there, Rec 3 will be showing aswell as chilean horror Hidden In The Woods, V/H/S and Stitches.

Aww man, I so wanna go now! If I get tickets that's the day I want. Is it on at the same time as olympics?