Re: What makes you happy right now?

I'm so overly stoked and freaking happy as H3LL now you can't believe how much. My cinema decided to show Evil Dead 2013. Just saw this is the town's paper.

Damn yeah baby. I'm gonna party like mad to celebrate that tonight, that's for sure.

WWWOOOHOOO!!! big_smile

I know what would make me happy.  But I'll just sit here and wait impatiently.

^^
Monkey Rick-Rolled

I'm happy that no one has anything bad happen to them in the past few days.  big_smile

Oh!  I did my taxes, (well I didn't but my accountant did), and I don't owe anything this year.  So after paying monthly for four years on back taxes, I'm almost done!

I'm sooo damn happy today. Not only because it's pay day but mostly because I'm going to see Evil Dead tonight. Been waiting so long for that one it's nuts. I'm glad the cinema changed their minds and decided to show it. I'm so freaking stoked.

Now if time could pass faster...

ATM ... a good cup of coffee

Traded my Luna Eclipse acoustic for an Austin Electric bass this morning.  I thought it would take a while to warm back up to bass considering it's been roughly 13 or 14 years since I last played one, but it was like riding a bike.  I played Crash Course in Brain Surgery five times straight.  Fingers are already numb.  Loving it!

What I'm most looking forward to is going back and learning the hundreds of songs on bass that I already know on guitar.  I'm stoked!

^^^
Oh very nice man. And welcome back to the 4 strings world. Have fun!!! smile

@Lon-
That's hardcore man.

http://www.chazonmedia.com/guardians/images/BASSFISH.jpg

big_smile

Just bought the sirius xm internet radio.

I'm happy because I'm currently discovering some "new music". I always like it when I find something awesome and feel like I'm in some uncharted listening territory. It's kinda like falling in love.

azathoth wrote:

@Lon-
That's hardcore man.

http://www.chazonmedia.com/guardians/images/BASSFISH.jpg

big_smile

More like fishcore. lol

And yes The Creature, everytime I find some new stuff [about everyday to tell you the truth] And it's exactly that, like falling in love. I think, been way too long so I don't remember much. Hahaha

J.D. on the rocks.
Yum.

Might sound strange but I'm happy I'm older.
Yep, been 5 hours my TV volume isn't 43 anymore but 44 which is my age. I'll need some crazy amplifier if I continue augmenting the volume each year when I'll be 80. Mwahahaha

This is the best day of the year. Always been always will be.
It's the day where you get drunken and party for a reason, normaly, I need none to get drunk. lol

Will be fun, fucking crap dad and his annoying bitch invited me to the restaurant like always, originality is something my dad doesn't know exists and tonight at my mom's. I saw her ask my best buddy Malphas The Crow something and when I asked him what she said he replied well nothing so I KNOW something's cooking. And mom does the best birthday meals ever. Of course damn, she's MOM!!! Hahaha

I've damning her since I'm born though. Why??? If she waited only one small month, my birth date would've been PERFECT for the EVIL me. 6/6/69 not 6/5/69 like now, that 5 screws it all. Grrr.
And it's not like it'd have been hard, always been very little well skiny rather so it would not have been hard to keep me inside.

Maybe I wanted to come put even more EVIL and weirdness in this world already full of it the fastest I could. Whatever.

Happy Birthday Insane Evil Punk Obsessed Perverted Crazy Damn as H3LL Motherfucking me.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-06 04:23:06)

Started saving for vacation next year.

what makes me happy? the fact the fucking czech neighbours are on their way out !!!! yaaaayyyy !!! shouldn't be too happy because the next lot may be worse but we deserve a decent neighbour after over 5 years of inconsiderate morons. good riddance motherfuckers!!!

wolfman1959 wrote:

what makes me happy? the fact the fucking czech neighbours are on their way out !!!! yaaaayyyy !!! shouldn't be too happy because the next lot may be worse but we deserve a decent neighbour after over 5 years of inconsiderate morons. good riddance motherfuckers!!!

I had some of those.
ANd the Czech students at work were the worst.
Last I heard, they got deported.

Double post for some reason.

But I can add that I'm bloody happy to have tomorrow and Monday off.
Hell yeah!!

Last edited by MoonRaven (2013-05-17 15:29:59)

MoonRaven wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:

I had some of those.
ANd the Czech students at work were the worst.
Last I heard, they got deported.

if they are anything like the brainless morons we have next to us then good! i just  dread to think what we are going to get next though.

^^^
Extra-Terrestrials??? lol

Glad for you though having bad neighbours suck.

I'm happy that NUTS and ZOO magazines exist. Makes not only me happy but something else too. Let your brain find it. Hahaha

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Extra-Terrestrials??? lol

Glad for you though having bad neighbours suck.

I'm happy that NUTS and ZOO magazines exist. Makes not only me happy but something else too. Let your brain find it. Hahaha

and the ignorant, arrogant, inconsiderate bastard hasn't stopped yet! i have got up to find he is
parked in my wife's parking space.he knows it's our parking space, didn't even ask but then i expect that from the twat, i am going out to confront him again and possibly this time as this has been coming, could end up in blows. when you get on the wrong side of me i'm like a bulldog, i don't care because i don't very much care for me . i have put up with nearly 2 1/2 years of these fucking arrogant piece of shits, one of them has gone already,but he was the lesser of the two evils, the one there now is who i want  and i fucking hate the bastard. i'm on my own, nobody to stop me so i'm going to give this turd a good send off.  there is no sense to this, his parking space is right outside his house and it's empty!!see ya later! :I

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-05-18 04:36:52)

Seriously what a bastard.
I'd say bomb them but you're too close so I'll just say grab the Gatling Gun and fire.

Somebody should film you. Wolfman At War 1.3. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-18 04:37:40)

kXnPunk wrote:

Seriously what a bastard.
I'd say bomb them but your too close so I'll just say grab the Gatling Gun and fire.

Somebody should film you. Wolfman At War 1.3. lol

i'm just waiting for the sleazeball to come out and then i'm going in, i have my warpaint on, and THIS time it's personal!!!!

Hahaha Go, wolfman, gogogogo!!! lol

Why the H3LL is there so much assholes on this earth???
Us, the others don't need that crap of people.

Had a very cool night feeding my brain with Horror, Punk and girls.
No more beer but Drunk enough as is so Expresso fill the spot pretty well. And this damn bread smells good.

Good morning saturday!!! big_smile

that ive got Free Tickets for an AMERICAN FOOTBALL Game today in my Hometown