Re: What makes you happy right now?

Just got Nine Inch Nails and Queens Of The Stone Age tickets! big_smile

Nice grab on those tickets!

I'm happy because Stanley Cup Finals with Original Six begins in less than 4 hours!

Knowing I don't have to wake up early tomorrow.

Happy I saw azathoth post in the SPAMMERS BEWARE thread. big_smile

And that I slept extremely good.

Oh, and yeah, Expresso with Jack Daniels in makes you definitely happy. smile

Az is back! That makes me happy!

That little 16 years old HOTTIE won the Shakire season of The Voice. Man what a kick ass start. She'll go far, her wins confirms it. Yeah she totally has THE voice, incredible. And she's extremely funny. What she post on her Social Media pages is fun to read. Love this babyy girl. Congrats miss, you diserve what happened.
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen … -1.1376426

AND

BLOODfuckingRAYNE 4 is coming, Oh yeah baby. BIG HUGE HARDCORE fan of all the series. And the too hot Natasha Malthe is back. Hopefully there will be some more scenes of her naked boobs like in Third Reich. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-18 23:18:00)

40 years old and I'll be a grand uncle next month. smile

Last edited by hellrat (2013-06-18 23:48:47)

I found $40 on the floor today.
That obviously makes me happy cause this past payday I had to unexpededly spend almost my whole paycheck on the down payment of my new laptop cause my laptop crapped out on me.
I get paid again next Thursday but that seems far away when you're broke.

hellrat wrote:

40 years old and I'll be a grand uncle next month. smile

smile

MoonRaven wrote:

That obviously makes me happy cause this past payday I had to unexpededly spend almost my whole paycheck on the down payment of my new laptop cause my laptop crapped out on me.

hey Marcia that was mine wink

wolfman1959 wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

tongue

My ebay DVD sales have picked up.  Two sets of ten DVDs in the last four days.  Makes me happy that I'm making money, but makes me sad that it's costing me all my good DVDs. lol

My friend who lives in D.C. is here for one of two times he comes to Michigan a year.  So happy to hang with him

LoudLon wrote:

My ebay DVD sales have picked up.  Two sets of ten DVDs in the last four days.  Makes me happy that I'm making money, but makes me sad that it's costing me all my good DVDs. lol

What's your Ebay id?

same as here, loudlon

Be advised though that I have other bundles that aren't listed, but am waiting to put up until a couple more have sold.

MoonRaven wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

tongue

Doh! smile

Being off work for four days!!!!!!!!

floridapossum wrote:

Being off work for four days!!!!!!!!

yaaaaayyyyyyyy! smile

Yayyyyyy, I'm crazy, I'm tired and someone still has their finger on my adrenaline button!!!

Finally went out and bought a Blu Ray player for my main room as the only one we had was in the bedroom.  Now I can watch the horror movies and boring dramas I have without my wife so she doesn't complain smile

^^^
Extremely cool.

I'm still alive.
Nothing makes me happier than that.
Oh well, maybe my cat does too. big_smile

being alive is pretty badass!

Oh yes, nothing like it.

ESPECIALLY for me who tried to put an end to it a damn lot of times. After the last one, I realized what I would miss. Gotta say though that being held in the Psychiatric ward of the hospital helped a whole lot to change my mind. Can never thank my Psy enough for it. smile

Feeling very fine, just had a nice BIG breakfast and well Expresso mugs are the freaking best to start a day th good way.

COFFEE RULES!!!
Even more with Jack Daniels in. big_smile

My trunk lid wasn't latching and I was looking at about $400 at a dealership to fix it but was able to fix it for $12 for the part and $8.50 labor(6pack of mike's for my brother and nephew.)

^^^
Well done. Dealers charge WAY TOO MUCH!!!

Saturday night movie makes me really happy.
Especially now. King's THE MIST is showing. What a kick ass movie. YAY, Saturday night RULES!!! Such amazing movies all night long. big_smile