Re: What makes you happy right now?

Beer:p

RIP wrote:

Beer:p

What he said big_smile

I found a copy of Deviation on the web, An almost impossible flick to find . Directed by Horror meister Joseph(jose) Larraz of Vampyres, Black Candles and Symptoms.

Spring Break!!! yikes

fredgarvin wrote:

I found a copy of Deviation on the web, An almost impossible flick to find . Directed by Horror meister Joseph(jose) Larraz of Vampyres, Black Candles and Symptoms.

Thats cool. I have Deviation too, an excellent quality uncut version of it.

its Friday!:D

GW pre-ordered me the Afterdark Horrorfest movies for Easter. big_smile

I got Automaton Transfusion in the mail today...awesome!!!:D

Scrubs, the greatest show ever!

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

GW pre-ordered me the Afterdark Horrorfest movies for Easter. big_smile

That right there is a good man.  smile

This friend of mine was showing me her poisonous snake and was telling me how deadly the venom is and it kills within hours so I kept telling her to back off with it, but she said don't worry...  ya don't worry, just than the fucking snake sinks it's fangs into my arm pumping it's venom into me and I couldn't get it off me........

Then I woke up big_smile tongue

gawd Im so glad i don't have neibors till the summer than this tourist neibor is here only sometimes hahaha than Ithey complain   its to loud over there but shit I dont care... I have fires with friends and crank it out all night till the sun comes up they have to live it is my motto the more they complain the more i crank it.  she called the cops on me years ago and i never forgot when they came here and said I wasn't doin anything wrong so turn it down a bit and rockon so now its a back lash on her hehehah it might sound evil but life is funny neutral theres alot more to it but I need to write a book about the wild experiences living on this piece of fucking great rock I live on! literally I live on a rock  a big rock and it fits just fine

I'm a a happy man cause  this thing they want us to think is reality is a joke, I me got it all as i growd but the rest  only imagine it.... I KNOsOs its life but thats what I'm fucking happy about is living thru the times when it seems im a kajority when ut was a everyone    i lost one  of my best buddys back then cause somthing ate him and took him   hes insane how for the past it must be 29 years now my friend

another day off tomorrow. also... i had pizza for dinner.

haha every day is the same like whatever day but its the same as the one before

i finally got some new shoes. my old ones were so worn out the soles were coming off and they were all ripped up inside, too.

DemonToSome wrote:

haha every day is the same like whatever day but its the same as the one before

i gotta say, i get a kick out of your drunk posts lol

tasty food

jamhorner wrote:
Kill The Firstborn wrote:

i finally got some new shoes. my old ones were so worn out the soles were coming off and they were all ripped up inside, too.

What brand are they?

Vision Street

orange 'n cream soda. mmmmm tastes like the ice cream!

framedrumming in the sun smile

im happy now cause i bought myself a WWE wrestling ring for my jeff hardy figure haha smile

and also because i've just read that there will be a joy ride 2 soon smile

what makes me happy right now is my hot chick in my lap.

a few years ago i had a crazy asshole bf that took all my movies and pawned them when we broke up.

what makes me happy is Mike is doing his best to replace them.  he got me Argento's Demons and Demon's 2 and Dog Soldiers for Easter.  he has replaced a ton of my lost movies.

i am one lucky lucky woman.

cool on getting back some of the classics EOF, ive had something like that in the past with a crazy ex gf.