Topic: Tobe Hooper's Zombies

Hi, how come know 1 has mentioned anything about this when it says on bloodydisgusting that it's out nov 17th 2006. Where's the trailers and shit for it, or any info?

Re: Tobe Hooper's Zombies

its not coming out on the 17th. Its part of HorrorFest and is also no longer called Zombies. Goon can give you the full low down he is the guru.

Oh, Gooooooooooon....  Lay it on us oh my brother!  How can we viddy this bit of horrorhow?

listens intently for what the Goon has to say........

All the info you need is in an update I just made including a trailer.. What day it will be in theatres all that good stuff.. Check it out..

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6893.html

its called Wicked Little things now, and is playing as part of horror fest. It is also NOT directed by Tobe Hooper i am 99.99% sure. Gooner can confirm 100%, he did news on it a while back.

haha gooner and i posted almost the same time tongue

this movies looks pretty good and it makes me wanna c it

Yeah, I'm pretty psyched for this one.  Kinda wish Hooper was directin', but oh well.  Still looks like a fun little zombie flick.

Too bad Hooper wasn't behind the camera.  The poster art looks friggen awesome like the flick.

Out of all the films, this is the one I want to see most.  Too busy to catch in theaters..so will have to wait for the DVD.

I am seeing this one along with The Gravedancers.  It has a great premise and is directed by J.S. Cardone who did The Forsaken.  Hope he does a great job once again.

Lucky bastard.

Yea I would love to see all the movies but will probably only end up seeing one maybe two of them.. I want to check out either Dark Ride or The Gravedancers in the theatre.. Both look like great films..

thedeadshallrule - that's one of the best sigs ever. LMAO!! Yes I will take it......let me make room.

Back on topic. It's a crying shame that Hooper didn't stay on but it still looks wicked. A must see for me for sure.

Something about zombie kids that creep the fuck outta me, So yeah i will indeed give this a watch.

I agree with you Norrock. Remember Gage from pet cemetery? Good God - that creeps me out to this day.

Man i love pet cemetery, Its remains to be one of my fav King flicks.

those of you watching it be sure to submit reviews for those of us who have to wait for the dvd. smile