Topic: Inside DVD Art & Date

The Weinsteins seem to be acquiring every foreign horror film under the sun so they can release them on their Dimension Extreme label, and now comes word on the DVD release for the French gore film, Inside. While Dimension Extreme says it is 'Coming ...

Read More : Inside DVD Art & Date

Last edited by jmh314 (2008-03-03 18:13:35)

Re: Inside DVD Art & Date

I think this films looks sweet.  Heard good things about the gore FX and since the directors are allegedly helming the Hellraiser remake thats good news since that is gore-tastic as well.

thanks for fixing this Jmh, and i have seen "Broken" & recently "Black Sheep" from dimension EXTREME and i liked them both so, i will def find this when it comes out! smile

ChainSaW80 wrote:

thanks for fixing this Jmh, and i have seen "Broken" & recently "Black Sheep" from dimension EXTREME and i liked them both so, i will def find this when it comes out! smile

Ewwww, you liked Broken?  lol.  Thats the only dimension extreme that I have seen that I truly HATED.  I like Black Sheep, Storm Warning, Nightmare Detective were good.  Havent gotten to see Welcome to the Jungle or Buried Alive yet so I dont know about those.

I am looking forward to another Dimension Extreme release of the Thai thriller 13: Game of Death in 2 weeks.

yeah i liked Broken ok, it wassen't GREAT but i thought it was pretty good.  I had wanted to see it for a long time.  I watched the "making off" and for all the crap that went threw filming the movie and the small budget i thought they did a pretty good job with it.

My god! How in the blue hell can you even remotely like Broken. Jeesh. It is by far one of the worst horror movies ever made and it shouldn't of been made period. Luckily i only watched 10 or 15 min. of the movie and just had to turn it off.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

My god! How in the blue hell can you even remotely like Broken. Jeesh. It is by far one of the worst horror movies ever made and it shouldn't of been made period. Luckily i only watched 10 or 15 min. of the movie and just had to turn it off.

But yet you liked the film Hostel over Turistas lol?:/:P

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

well i watched the movie in its entirety, and it was nothing original but i thought it was pretty good, yes.

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Oh hell yeah i did. God i loathe Turistas so damn much. What a waste of a movie that they should have never of even remotely of created. God damn i hate it so damn much.

ChainSaW80 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

well i watched the movie in its entirety, and it was nothing original but i thought it was pretty good, yes.

I guess to each his own. If you like the movie, then great. Nothing wrong with you liking it. Everyone has their own different taste in movies. If everyone liked the same exact movie, then what would be the point of having discusions about movies that people actually liked.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Oh hell yeah i did. God i loathe Turistas so damn much. What a waste of a movie that they should have never of even remotely of created. God damn i hate it so damn much.

I think that you actually enjoyed Turistas but you're not man enough to admit it like me, lol.:P:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

I think that you actually enjoyed Turistas but you're not man enough to admit it like me, lol.:P:lol:

Ummm yeah. Hell no. There is no way in my horror crazed obsessed watching body did i ever watch that movie. I only watched it once and that was it. I can't even sit through that damn movie again. If i even said i remotely liked the movie, i would of said i liked Turistas. And plus Turistas isn't  even a horror movie. You can't even place that movie in that genre.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2008-07-06 11:03:09)

well i can agree with BDD on Turistas...i found nothing good about that garbage lol big_smile

You guys suck......Turistas isn't that bad of a film......lol, I could name 200 films worse than it easy.....you guys just are scared to admit that you liked it lol.:P

Actually there is nothing to admit to the movie. What? It's a cross between Road Rules, The Real World, and The Scooby Doo movie. Seriously, how in the blue hell can you remotely like one of the worst movies ever made, which should have never of been made.

well Turristas is not a movie i would watch more than once. its a one and doe type of movie...seeing one time is enough.

Turistas was to me alot of build up and no pay off really, Hostel at least had alot of boobies upon build up and loads of gore at the end........boobies big_smile

ChainSaW80 wrote:

Turistas was to me alot of build up and no pay off really, Hostel at least had alot of boobies upon build up and loads of gore at the end........boobies big_smile

This is so very true. All Turistas was about was pure hype. I can break down the movie:

A bunch of MTV kids decide to go on a trip to some island while they are on spring break. They drink alot and pass out. They wake up disoriented and all the luggage is missing. So they go hiking in the woods. Then all of a sudden show up at this run down wrong side of the tracks sort of town. Then they are thrown in a cage. And then they escape and go snorkling.

Wow! The movie is sure exciting. Where did they ever come up with a movie to this. WOW!

so if you hate the movie that much, can i eat it?

Go eat Rip's copy.

but how about your copy, too?
or did you eat your own copy?

See with my movie collection, i only own movies that are actually good. So i have never owned this movie and never ever will.

Hostel was a piece of dairreha or lots of it and Turistas can actually happen to people in real life and has happened before in South America.

but Rip's copy is gross. there's white sticky stuff on it.
i aint touching that.

RIP wrote:

Hostel was a piece of dairreha or lots of it and Turistas can actually happen to people in real life and has happened before in South America.

Hey it's a possibility that it could happen but if it ever does, it only happens to the complete idiots. Also, of course you liked this movie Rip. You like practically every single movie that no body likes and you like it. Come on.