Re: Inside DVD Art & Date

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

Hostel was a piece of dairreha or lots of it and Turistas can actually happen to people in real life and has happened before in South America.

Hey it's a possibility that it could happen but if it ever does, it only happens to the complete idiots. Also, of course you liked this movie Rip. You like practically every single movie that no body likes and you like it. Come on.

Don't go there dude lol......I have quality taste unlike yours in your women lol.:P:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

Hostel was a piece of dairreha or lots of it and Turistas can actually happen to people in real life and has happened before in South America.

Hey it's a possibility that it could happen but if it ever does, it only happens to the complete idiots. Also, of course you liked this movie Rip. You like practically every single movie that no body likes and you like it. Come on.

Don't go there dude lol......I have quality taste unlike yours in your women lol.:P:lol:

Don't go there? I just went there. How can you have quality taste in movies whenever you keep on buying movies, it's movies no one has ever heard of and they all turn out like complete shit. And i do have quality taste when it comes to women thank you very much.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Don't go there? I just went there. How can you have quality taste in movies whenever you keep on buying movies, it's movies no one has ever heard of and they all turn out like complete shit. And i do have quality taste when it comes to women thank you very much.

When and where?:P:lol:

JK.......I buy alot of dvd wether or not they are shitty I usually tell ya'll afterwards lol in reviews so yeah I admit when I see a piece of shit film.:lol:

i will admit that RIP has recommended some good films that i myself have really enjoyed....we will just say his taste covers a broad spectrum lol smile

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

When and where?:P:lol:

JK.......I buy alot of dvd wether or not they are shitty I usually tell ya'll afterwards lol in reviews so yeah I admit when I see a piece of shit film.:lol:

When i mean poor taste in movies, i'm talking about movies you have never heard of along with no one else and just by the names of the movies that you always get sound so horrific and then they turn out to be horrific. Why don't you do the smart thing and go to youtube and watch trailers to those specific movies you want to purchase before you buy them. Do the smart thing.

Inside was great, they managed to weave a disturbing enough plot around what would otherwise be a mere excuse for a gore fest; which wouldn't matter, because the way it's done, it's poetry for the eyes anyways. But I certainly appreciate the attempt at depth behind all them knitting needles and scissors.

I love how the producers claim that ''The Women'' character wasn't what they had initially intended; Béatrice Dalle gave her a soul. Now that creeps me out, she's so awesome.

I need to rewatch this cool gory flick again this weekend.:cool:

I forgot how many kills were in this film. Does anyone recall?

Last edited by RIP (2008-07-16 19:44:42)

the cops....the pregnant woman, the kitty sad, uhh there's more, i think. oh, the mother, and the pregnant woman's friend.

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

the cops....the pregnant woman, the kitty sad, uhh there's more, i think. oh, the mother, and the pregnant woman's friend.

Ok so there was like around 5 kills in it then. I forgot that's why I need to rewatch it.

Six kills, plus the cat, if I recall. XD

yeah i think the guy who the cops arrested, the teenager, he also got killed.

It was one the neatest deaths, the scissors right in the forehead. XD

EDIT-I, ladies and gents, am an idiot. The girl's mother was not killed by the women, but by her own daughter. This seems to have escaped me, so indeed, while there were six deaths, five of them were killed by the women...plus one cat. XD

Last edited by Stairway to Heaven (2008-07-22 02:06:02)