Topic: 9 Destroy All Humans Prizes Contest!

Destroy All Humans Big Willy Unleashed is coming and to celebrate we have 9 cool prizes up for grabs. Three copies of the game, Three Shirts and Three bad ass bobble heads.
Designed from the ground up for the Wiiâ„¢ home video game sy...

Read More : 9 Destroy All Humans Prizes Contest!

Re: 9 Destroy All Humans Prizes Contest!

i thought you said boobie heads for a sec. lmao reminded me of Little Nickie lol

I just entered the contest too.:cool:

Hell. Why not. I entered also.

oooh!!!! its for the Wii!!!! yaaay!!!

haha why on earht would you not enter a contest? Is free no longer hip and cool?

Meh wrote:

haha why on earht would you not enter a contest? Is free no longer hip and cool?

I wanna be hip and cool. lol

lol

its hip to be square LOL

i have no Wii sad good luck to all smile

I Just Entered The Contest

hybrid moments wrote:

You could enter it anyways and if you win we can work out a trade!  tongue 

I'm in, I need something to play for the Wii because I finally finished No More Heroes....that game was the fuckin shit!  Destroy All Humans for Wii looks like a fun game to start next!

jmh314 wrote:
hybrid moments wrote:

You could enter it anyways and if you win we can work out a trade!  tongue 

I'm in, I need something to play for the Wii because I finally finished No More Heroes....that game was the fuckin shit!  Destroy All Humans for Wii looks like a fun game to start next!

Hey that's what i'm doing. I just really hope that i win a t-shirt or a bobblehead b/c i don't have a Wii.

^ Well if you win the game, we'll work out a deal.  It's cheaper to send to me than say a friend in CA.  cool

jmh314 wrote:

^ Well if you win the game, we'll work out a deal.  It's cheaper to send to me than say a friend in CA.  cool

Haha very funny. But speaking of which, i'm gonna be mailing out your movies this week.

jmh314 wrote:

well hey now. i have a Wii too and i want that game, too. and as an EDB, i get dibs.

Kill The Firstborn wrote:
jmh314 wrote:

well hey now. i have a Wii too and i want that game, too. and as an EDB, i get dibs.

Man! How did i get thrown into the mix here. I don't think i should of entered this contest. lol I feel like a kid who has that very rare baseball card and everyone wants it. Hey i'll pay you this much for it. Hey i'll give you this for it. lol

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2008-03-02 16:36:27)

you're my EDB so i wont give you anything for it.
you just get the warm fuzzy feeling of doing something nice big_smile

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Man! How did i get thrown into the mix here. I don't think i should of entered this contest. lol I feel like a kid who has that very rare baseball card and everyone wants it. Hey i'll pay you this much for it. Hey i'll give you this for it. lol

lol it's funny because it's not like you already won or anything either.  lol.  Best thing to do to settle this if you win and dont have a Wii.....take it to Best Buy, say you got it as a gift so you dont have a receipt....you'll get store credit for it and can pick up some movies instead.  LOL!  cool

Yeah i can always do that but i highly doubt i'll win the game anyways. So like i said, i hope that i win a t-shirt or a bobblehead.

Hey for anyone out there who was wondering what the bobblehead looks like, here it is:

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8268/bigwillyfm5.jpg

Last edited by PUCKU (2008-03-03 03:42:32)

I hate to say this because I'm gonna sound like Rip, but I cant help it......I dont need to win cause I've already got a Big Willy!  lol

^ lol:lol:

jmh314 wrote:

I hate to say this because I'm gonna sound like Rip, but I cant help it......I dont need to win cause I've already got a Big Willy!  lol

lol x 2

jmh314 wrote:

We'll have to start calling you RIP_the2nd lol since you did say you wished that you had a different username roll