Topic: Bug

Not sure if you know about this movie only because I didn't see it in the Upcoming Horror Movie list.  The movie looks good and there is a trailer on videodetective.com
I couldn't get the website for some reason otherwise I would have it listed. 

Another movie I didn't see on the list was Are You Scared.  LionsGate is doing this and looks something like Saw, but yet very interesting.  Trailer is also on videodective.com

Re: Bug

A bunch of news was posted about Bug a long time ago.  I'm not really sure where the gossip went, but regardless, I'm still looking forward to it.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/bug/

looks very interesting, creepy and effort put forth.

Yea Bug is still TBA for 2007 so its not on the upcoming horror list.. We usually only post the upcoming films if they have a solid release date.. As for Are You Scared.. its horrible. I rented it awhile back and it is a VERY blatant rip off of Saw.. If you want to review it give me a shoutout and I'll add it to the db but I'm warning you its crap..

yeah bug is in the db, as goon pointed out, soon as it has a solid release date it will show in upcoming smile WE are not to much on bullshit rumors. WE try to only post facts baby.. FACTS tongue

im looking forward to this movie looks intreating.

So is this a remake of the old '70s flick with Bradford Dillman?  (I'm not lazy, just on a dial-up which makes flash pages unbearable, thx)

Last edited by Avanti (2006-11-29 12:08:27)

One my my most anticipated.

i saw the trailer for the first time when i saw dead silence.  for me this is a must see for sure.

Looks good.

I saw a few previews for this last night, apparently it's coming out really soon.

It made me feel old, though, because they advertised it as "From the same Director as the Exorsist" as opposed to "From William Friedkin".

the trailer is on www.terrorfeed.com its one of my favorites.

I hate creepy crawlies so I am really looking forward to this movie.  I know it's gonna make me squirm.

The new posters really make this film look great. The black and white one with Ashley's head in the bug is definitely creepy. The design is really a work of art.

Last edited by Creepymatt (2007-05-04 09:08:26)

I just found out about it yesterday. I like what I'm seeing so far.

The trailer for this one looks great, I'll be there.

I am going to post a review in a little while.  But if you are planning on going to see it DO NOT.  Wait until you see my review.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

I am going to post a review in a little while.  But if you are planning on going to see it DO NOT.  Wait until you see my review.

Wow, it must suck then.....today in the newspaper it got 3.5 out of 4 rating though.:/

RIP wrote:

Wow, it must suck then.....today in the newspaper it got 3.5 out of 4 rating though.:/

We may not agree on Hostel and Turistas but trust me on this one Ripper.  I just posted my review.  I fell asleep twice.  I actually want to find the director and ask him for my money back.  This was by far the worst movie I have seen in a long time.  Not even getting a good buzz before hand could make this movie any good.  What a waste of a day off.

RIP wrote:

We may not agree on Hostel and Turistas but trust me on this one Ripper.  I just posted my review.  I fell asleep twice.  I actually want to find the director and ask him for my money back.  This was by far the worst movie I have seen in a long time.  Not even getting a good buzz before hand could make this movie any good.  What a waste of a day off.

Where is your review at?

Its up now.. Funny because I just got done reading a review gushing at how utterly fantastic this movie is and then I just approved Epitome's review that slammed the flick.. It kind of sounds like one of those critically acclaimed films that arent really entertaining but have good performances..

This is definetly one of those you hate it or love it films. I loved it and will be writing a review soon. I guess it really depends on the person with this one.

RIP wrote:

You want to find William Friedkin and ask for your money back?  I just hope your not a fan of "The Exorcist".  lol

My brother saw "Bug" and said it was a unique look at horror.  So, I don't know, I might give it a chance in theaters.  If not, there is always DVD.  smile

im thinkin bout goin to see it on monday it looks good but theres nthin else playign soo wat the hell ill give it a shot

Yea I'm waiting for it to hit DVD.. I have heard that its not even really a horror film from almost everyone who has seen it.. I called this before it even came out. The trailers just did not come off to me like a "real" horror flick..

I really dont see what everyone else sees in this movie.. I really thought the entire time it looked like garbage.. I thought the posters blew and the trailers were god damn boring as hell. But apparently its a decent flick.. just not for Horror fans..