Topic: New [REC] Photos

You know that a movie is kick ass when they start a remake before the film even hits theatres. We have a bunch of new stills for REC courtesy of the studio and I like em.. I like em alot! Hollywood is working on a remake of this film called Quarantin...

Read More : New [REC] Photos

Re: New [REC] Photos

I loved this movie! Especially the ending! Cant wait to see what the US version has to offer! big_smile

you should review it Rabba in your morguespace... get some hefty toe tags smile

lol yeah man! I'll give it a shot at somepoint today or tomorrow! its a solid flick so doing a review should be easy for this one big_smile

Just wrote and posted my review there! big_smile

I just wish the remake train would end. It's been years now and there seems to be no end in
sight. Except for the smaller film makers, there doesn't seem to be any original ideas out there
any more. Can't someone in Hollywood release something on their own without looking to Japan
or other countries to remake their films?

Jsin

this movie looks so boss

I think it sounded like a good comparison where "28 Days Later meets Blair Witch"  Looks pretty good...hopefully they'll follow through and make it a good one.

damn that looks great. how are you guys seeing this movie already, i cant find it anywhere sad

it came to  cinema in the UK today and I am going to watch this weekend.