Topic: Mr. Brooks 2?

I think some of ya have see Mr. Brooks (it was a pretty good movie) and the ending left it somewhat open for a continuation, and if you bothered to watch the special features the director hints at a sequel. Does anyone know if a part II is in the works?

Re: Mr. Brooks 2?

Havent seen the film yet, but i know most of the spoilers already, and it still sounds interesting enough to netflix it.

I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and yes the ending does leave it open for a sequel. So i definitely check out the movie once it's released.

I still haven't seen it either but it does look interesting.

I have never seen it but, after reading on the boards that it's pretty good, I wanna see it now. I think I'll pick up a copy. I love all the info on the boards big_smile

I don't want to give away too much for those of you who haven't seen the movie yet but I have a question to ask. I saw the movie but was confused on this, was Mr.Brooks daughter a killer as well ?

Well, it seemed as if his issues were hereditary, seeing as he had to cover up that "event" for her that happened at her school which is why she came home. So yes, she too would become like him

I still haven't watched this film yet. I might buy it this weekend used at the Movie Gallery on dvd. Are there any good kills in Mr. Brooks at all?

RIP wrote:

I still haven't watched this film yet. I might buy it this weekend used at the Movie Gallery on dvd. Are there any good kills in Mr. Brooks at all?

I'd actually recommend checking this one out RIP I watched a while ago and was really surprised at how good it was. It's also pretty brutal for a mainstream film

I'm a big fan of this movie and hope that Costner makes a sequel.  Good stuff. smile

i've saw it a while ago and liked it on the whole wouldn't mind seeing a sequel.