Topic: HorrorHound

I noticed there's a new horror magazine on the shelves now and I was wondering if anyone has picked it up and if it's worth getting. I want to know how it ranks with Fangoria and Rue Morgue.

Re: HorrorHound

I have seen it and picked it up and thumbed threw it at a convention.. It looks pretty good. It has a ton of images in it. I didn't get the chance to read any of the articles but from what I saw it looked pretty solid..

Hey just letting you know I finally bought issue 5.. Its not bad.. But I would definetly say that the writing is no where near Fangoria or Rue Morgue.. But they do have ALOT of visuals and a bad ass Toy section..

They also have a pretty cool fan section in the back. In this issue they showed this guys Friday the 13th collection.. This guy had a shit load of stuff.. Other than that one thing I found disappointing was that they don't do movie reviews.. Its worth looking at though just to see if its the kind of magazine for you..

i like the concept of including fans in the magazine. sounds like it has some work to do but could work!