Topic: Scarecrows First Photo

Earlier we told you that Terrestial Pictures is working to put together a feature film called SCARECROW. Now we have the first photo for the film. Admittedly its not action packed but it does make the point, yes kids this is a scary tale of ScareCrow...

Read More : Scarecrows First Photo

Re: Scarecrows First Photo

Still interested in seeing this one, but I don't know how good it will actually be.

a little plain, but i'm still looking forward to the movie

Ive seen the original Scarecrow, and thought they were pretty gruesome, cant wait for this release.:D

My first reaction with that pic, i said to my self right away, Jeepers Creepers. But i just watched the trailer. It's not really a trailer. It's more on the line of a teaser trailer. Nothing more than that and didn't really want me to see the movie. But hey i probably will most likely be seeing this movie reguardless.

The full announcement trailer is now available on the official website. The announcement trailer was produced during development and the feature film is in pre-production.

www.thescarecrowfilm.com

Last edited by terrestrialpictures (2008-04-25 07:54:53)

kewl!!! skipping off into the fields to see what that Scarecrow is up too tongue

Just watched the trailer for it and looks good so far. I hope there are some good kills in it.

My fave all time scarecrow film would be the 1988 slasher style film called Scarecrows where a group of bank robbers are terrorized by 3 demonic scarecrows out in the countryside.

RIP wrote:

Just watched the trailer for it and looks good so far. I hope there are some good kills in it.

My fave all time scarecrow film would be the 1988 slasher style film called Scarecrows where a group of bank robbers are terrorized by 3 demonic scarecrows out in the countryside.

I used to have the old vhs of that one. Not a bad flick.

fredgarvin wrote:
RIP wrote:

I used to have the old vhs of that one. Not a bad flick.

It's on dvd now pretty cheap.;)

I wanna get Dark Night of the Scarecrow but it's only on vhs so I guess I have to buy it used on amazon.com then.

That was a nice peek at the movie.  Although I liked the way it was shot it seemed a bit drawn out.  Still looking forward to the movie though.

That trailer was a movie in itself  tongue . It was really nicely shot, very pretty, but it wasn't all that scary...

The trailer was produced during development. Primarily to help gather interest in funding the feature film. We felt that after that we would offer the announcement trailer to the public like a bonus, as it is somewhat of a prequel to the feature film and introduces our great scarecrow.

The feature is now in pre-production, so we hope to make some more announcements soon!

Thanks for the comments everyone.

I'm interested, but I wish they would tell something about the plot

I hope it has some good gory kills in it.