Topic: New [REC] Clips

The studio was nice enough to give us your FIRST look at three new clips for REC and yes kids they kick a whole lot of ass. REC will be in theatres for our UK Readers and will get a DVD release in North America. Hollywood is working on a remake of th...

Read More : New [REC] Clips

Re: New [REC] Clips

Honestly.....despite my love of foreign horror, I have not had any interest in this project....then i watched these clips.....but still not too interested.

The last clip looks like the inside of my mind when I am reading a Brian Keene book!!!
The more I see of these clips the more I wanna see the movie. It looks tight and claustrophobic
good combo winktongue

It's too bad that it won't get a theatrical release here in the states.  It really looks like a cool flick!
I don't remember where I saw them, but there were clips of audience reaction during the movie, and let's just say there was a whole lot of jumping going on! big_smile

OMG! After seeing those clips, i so can't wait to see this movie.

having seen it, it's a pretty good flick. kinda intense in parts. i DO warn, though, if you didn't like Cloverfield or Blair Witch Project (for the shakey cam thing), then you need to think twice before watching. OR take a Dramamine before you do! LOL.   the camer was SO shakey for much of it, i (who never get's motion sickness) was almost reaching for the Dramamine!  LOL.  the movie (IMO) is definately a cross between 28 days/weeks Later and Blair Witch.