Re: Shutter Asian horror film

Oh this is definitely one movie that is sure as hell to have in your collection. So many WTF parts and tons of gore. And let me just tell you that the very beginning of the movie starts off with 56 school girls walking down to the platform waiting for the train. They are just standing there talking and laughing away. And then as soon as the train is approaching, all of a sudden they hold hands, count to 3, and they all jump all at the sametime as the trains hits them in an instant, with blood spraying everywhere and even shows one of the girls heads being crushed by the train itself. And that's only the beginning of the movie and yes the movie gets better as the movie goes on.

now with the suicide club movie, there's no slitting of the wrist scene's, are there?

Cuz, I dislike scene's like that with a passion. It make's me cringe.

Last edited by jbeannie (2008-03-26 02:40:26)

There's buckets of  blood, but no wrist cutting.  It does get REALLY weird toward the end.

Sound's good, I'll make sure to watch it.

neutral

But there is a woman cutting her own fingers off, some people slicing pieces of skin right off of others backs, etc. But that is correct. No wrist cutting at all. If you find this movie, buy it right away. It's a must own.

seem's like the footage of the guy who put a butcher knife into his arm, then ripped some of his arm skin off, like it were a band-aid.

tongue

Did you all know there's a sequel to the suicide club, it's called "Noriko's Dinner Table".

Last edited by jbeannie (2008-03-26 11:25:42)

Yeah. I've been looking for that movie and still am. I need to pick that up so damn bad.

Wait, I'm confused somebody commented on suicide club the movie saying, "That the mom cuts her hand and feels no pain," what part of the hand?

That was me but she cuts her fingers off in the kitchen with a big kitchen knife. I can't explain why she does it. There is a specific reason but if i told you i would give away the movie. I would check out the trailer and pick up the movie at that. But once you check out the movie, it can be confusing but you might just get it.

ok cool, finger chopping, like she's chopping brocolli.

lol

I think I figured out Suicide Club, whoa, crazy.

Noriko's Dinner Table, is supposed to explain Suicide Club better, I heard.

I saw a ad for Shutter that said, "#1 Horror Movie in America".

roll

Last edited by jbeannie (2008-03-27 01:03:52)

I have always found since being introduced to Asian horror that they take suspense as higher up than gore, making for better movies.

Love watching the remakes to see if they just cause it to limp or do they just out right butcher the movie.:P

jbeannie wrote:

ok cool, finger chopping, like she's chopping brocolli.

lol

I think I figured out Suicide Club, whoa, crazy.

Noriko's Dinner Table, is supposed to explain Suicide Club better, I heard.

Hey maybe she just ran out of carrots or something. Or just wanted to make some finger sandwiches. lol But the crazy part about her cutting her fingers off was that she wasn't screaming in agony one bit. It was like she was in a trance or hypnotic spell or something like that.

I think she was in a trance or a hypnotic spell

wink

And the daughter doesn't freak out by her mom chopping off her finger's.

You know I haven't seen it, but being a photographer I feel like I'm doing myself an injustice by not.  And I haven't seen Suicide Club either.

I think Suicide Club is original, not like those movie's with the same story, and or re-make's, etc.

Oh it is definitely an original idea. There isn't a movie that is remotely even close to this sick and twisted movie. And also entertaining and awesome as hell. Definitely a must own.

I seriously need to see this movie.