Topic: The Mist Signed Poster Contest

The Mist has been called Stephen Kings best film adaptation yet and I can honestly say I had a kick ass time watching it in the theater. The non-Hollywood ending that left you feeling like you got punched in the gut took balls.. big brass ones. But I...

Read More : The Mist Signed Poster Contest

Re: The Mist Signed Poster Contest

I'm in.  Heard it was terrific, and I'm a Darabont fan.

I know it's a signed poster and always great to have some kickass signed memorbilia. But i'm gonna have to pass on this one just for the fact i didn't really care for the movie one bit and let others get in on this contest. So good luck to everyone.

The Mist was an AWESOME movie!!  Frank Darabont  did not disappoint.  and the ending was gut wrenchingly perfect!!(IMO).

Thanks BDD.  I would have to take down a poster, to put that one up, but it is a cool poster.  The movie was great for me until the end.  I'm completely okay with non-Hollywood endings (actually favor them), but I would've been happier if he'd stayed just as true to Kings story at that point as he did the rest of the film.  I did read that King said that if he'd thought of it, he would've ended it that way when he wrote the novella, but he didn't and that isn't the way I remembered it...so I guess that makes it my problem.  Didn't mean to ramble so much, but this is a much debated topic with me and my friends who've seen the movie.

This movie was good. But Stephen King has had some better movies that Have come to the big screen. But I am a huge movie fan, and Stephen King fan, so this is a cool contest. cool