Topic: Black Christmas Poll

Just wanted to know what you guys think smile

Re: Black Christmas Poll

welcome to the site bud. I had to go with the new special edition dvd since in Lee's review he pretty much says the remake is crap. http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2252.htm

I went with the original as well.. It will always be a classic.. I still think the original has some potential.. The flesh cookies in the trailer looked pretty cool.. I'm not one to pay much attention to someones review unless I know there particular taste in movies..

Yeah, I'll definately be picking up the DVD next Tuesday. The remake does look pretty good judging by the new trailer. I'll sure be seeing it...

I went with the remastered original....if the before and after shots are an indicator, it should be a huge improvement.  I have it on dvd already, so I guess this will be a case when I will be double dipping!

To me, there is no need for a remake of this cult classic.  I went with the remastered original and plan on picking it up the day its released.  The 25th I believe.

The original because the remake looks way too remade like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake which angered me so.

The remastered original version is the one I will be getting and so far the poll is 100% for the original. That must mean something smile

Yep, another shitty remake on the way.

lol exactly

I actually wanna give the movie a chance. It looks way better than some remakes, let's not forget the disaster that was When A Stranger Calls.

wow nobody wants to take a risk on the remake.

DVD hands down.

Heh well I'm going with what is proven.. I'm always weary on remakes.. Eventhough I think this one doesn't look THAT bad.. I mean we got the eye candy and a sadistic flesh cookie eating serial killer on the loose.. There has to be some potential..

im going with the remake cuz i think it looks pretty good but i didnt c the first one so ill have to check the dvd out too

The one true benefit inherent in a remake, if it's good (which has been known to happen) that's just a bonus.  I'll be picking up the DVD.  I won't be viewing the remake in the theater.

I chose the DVD release of the original but I doubt I'd buy it. I have a copy on DVD already and I won't double dip on this one even though I think it's a great film.