Re: hostel 3

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hell with the damn beer drinking contest, lets just have one huge kickass BBQ. And we will also have an endless supply of liquor.

Okay, you supply the women and I will take care of the booze and someone else is in charge of cooking cause I only microwave lol.:lol:

Sounds good to me. Hey and don't feel bad i only know how to use the microwave and know how to make frozen pizzas. LOL. I never touched the grill in my life. But hey there's always a first time.:lol:

I don't cook either......mainly go to my folks house which they only live 2 miles away and eat for free all the time there and if not I use pizza delievery or go out to eat.

Re: hostel 3

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

Okay, you supply the women and I will take care of the booze and someone else is in charge of cooking cause I only microwave lol.:lol:

Sounds good to me. Hey and don't feel bad i only know how to use the microwave and know how to make frozen pizzas. LOL. I never touched the grill in my life. But hey there's always a first time.:lol:

I don't cook either......mainly go to my folks house which they only live 2 miles away and eat for free all the time there and if not I use pizza delievery or go out to eat.

Hey definitely nothing wrong with that.