Topic: Hills Have Eyes 3

I was just wondering does anybody know if there will be the hills have eyes 3 and does anybody know anything about it?

Thanks

Re: Hills Have Eyes 3

Nothing shows on IMDB or any of the usual rumor sites.  Which may mean that there is a just and merciful god after all.  However, considering the movie only cost 15 mil to make and grossed closer to $40 mil worldwide, chances are they will squeeze some more blood from this turnip.  Which leaves me again with the conclusion that there is no higher power protecting us from awful remakes and sequels.

i would expect we would have heard somethin g by now.... but if its coming you will read it here good and early. Forum members are great diggers of VALID horror news.

I think I will fence sit on this one. I actually liked the remakes but only because I am chicken and the real movie still scares the @#$% out of me. Which is probably why most people hate them. Worse bit for me was in the second when the guy hid in the toilet and died of  swallowing and inhaling crap. Urgh! So if there is a 3 I may watch it.

I liked the first one, it was a great remake part two came and it was stupid, lame acting and lamer story. I didnt enjoy it alot and thought it should have never gotten made.

wow, i really hope not.

the hills have eyes 3 : continuing our mistakes...

Mistakes? creating those monsters in the first place or going there in the 3rd place?

I so god damn hope that there isn't a Hills Have Eyes 3 at all. The sequel was the most pathetic and most horrific horror movie i have ever seen. It doesn't even remotely compare to the original and remake. It lost all of it's feel and the storyline. OMG! What kind of shitty storyline was that. It reminded me of watching Medal of Honor or one of those war based video games. Even the mutants didn't even look terrifying at all. This would be worst idea if they even remotely considered the possibility of making a Hills Have Eyes 3.

Awww thats alright they can make them lovable and friendly like Nightmare on Elm street or Chucky:)

I can see it now, mutants spouting one liners and bad puns....ughhh

The Hills Have Eyes 3: The Hills STILL have Eyes tongue

I pray that there isnt another one.

I didn't mind the first one. My boyfriend and I actually went to see it on our first date! Nothing like mutants and love:P

The second one is one I can turn on and fall aleep too. Seriously. It was on the other night and I fell asleep watching it. The storyline was definitely lame and made no sense to me. It was easy to follow though. Kind of makes me wonder if there were really mutants and military personel couldn't fight them off...hmmm! How many more mutants could there be. I mean, I figured they'd all be dead by now. I did feel totally disgusted when the girl is getting raped by one of them. Made me want to go take a shower in bleach!

I don't really care either way if there's a 3rd or not. I'll probably end up watching it and getting a good laugh though. That's one thing we can all look forward to if a 3rd is made... a good chuckle and some toe tags from the bad reviews we give it!

Thanks for the informantion yall.Im not a big fan of the hills have eyes but if there will be a third one I still wanna see it cause I have watched the other two ones AND I totally agree with sickf**k.

I totally enjoyed Aja's remake and while the "latest" sequel wasn't a raging success, it did sport SOME very good stuff (that opening scene was great).
I'm not against another.

What now...Hills Have Eyes 3 by Bausch & Lomb studios ?

The Hills Have Eyes 3 - Stay out of the Fu**ing Hills Already!

Cemetarygirl wrote:

Mistakes? creating those monsters in the first place or going there in the 3rd place?

Definitely going there a 3rd time, im a purist, i hate remakes, so this is just compounding the error in my opinion.

and who doesnt love mutants?

Mutants arrrrrrrrrgfgggggghhhhhh! Freak me out!

I enjoyed the first one. But I still haven't seen the second one. From what I have heard, I am glad I haven't seen the sequel yet, lol

No havent heard anything.
But i hope they make a third movie.

Illyria74 wrote:

I enjoyed the first one. But I still haven't seen the second one. From what I have heard, I am glad I haven't seen the sequel yet, lol

This is correct. You should be happy that you have never seen the sequel. Even if you saw it, you would seriously regret seeing it and an hour and a half of your life you won't get back. It's just so damn horrific. It was like you're watching a live action Call of Duty game. Just contiue to stay far far away from the sequel.

I could be wrong, but I would think if there was a HHE 3 it would go DTV. The second film only did half the business as the first. Plus I think most were not thrill with the movie.

sickf**k wrote:

I liked the first one, it was a great remake part two came and it was stupid, lame acting and lamer story. I didnt enjoy it alot and thought it should have never gotten made.

The remake was fantastic, and the sequel to the remake was horrendous yes, but at least it surpasses the original Craven sequel. That was just...wow.

I don't see what the big fucking deal is. I loved the remake 1,000 times better than the original. Part 2 was an alright film imho and I wouldn't mind a part 3 if it has decent characters and good kills and gore.