Topic: Neil Marshall Signed Posters Contest

Just in case you have not entered yet wanted to send out a shout to remind all to enter. I expect the posters to arrive soon for this contest and we will be picking them as soon as they do!
We are giving away TWO Collectors Posters for&nb...

Read More : Neil Marshall Signed Posters Contest

Re: Neil Marshall Signed Posters Contest

I know for a fact i entered this contest. But i guess i won't be to bummed out if i don't win.

haha i dont mind if you enter twice, just dont enter 400 times... smile the posters arrived last night which means I will be picking the winners sometime today

Sweet. But Meh i learned my lesson from the first time i was entering contests on here and i pretty much know you remember when i was keep on emailing you the same info for that contest gagillion times just assuming that i would have a better chance at winning. But actually in reality i didn't. So now i just enter once so i don't overload your mailbox. lol

haha yeah please dont enter 40 gazillion times but 2 or 3 times i can live with! smile

Don;t worry Meh. I won't exceed the 1 gazillion times. I was thinking a minimum of 9 trillion times. j/k lol But yeah i won't submit 2 or 3 times. I'm just going to keep it at just 1 time.