Re: my name says it all

ok now the penis biting part is every guys worst nightmare cuz thats our baby we cant live without that and to me that would b true horror and the rape scene with the kinife women no how it feels having sex well this is sex wit a knife and its gonna make ppl wanna look away but keep looking to c wats gonna happen next and i think horror lost its touch a woman running in the woods then a knife jams in her back thats childs play the stuff in my movie is pure horror i believe its stuff that is never spoken of and that ppl r afraid of and if these ppl dont liek it then dont go c it its a movie and im not like calling any one on here pussies or anything but seriously a movie is  a movie if the stuff is tooo gorey then thats too bad cuz thats how i like it gorey and sick

Keep in mind also though that sometimes less is more.. Something that you should really do is sit down and watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre.. The original.. That movie has a huge reputation which probably doesn't even need to be said on this site.. But there isn't much gore just alot of implied gore..

Mess with peoples minds.. Play with what they think they saw.. Make them use their imaginations alittle.. I think showing the viewer everything on the screen is almost dumbing the movie down in some instances.. If you leave some scenes up to the audience sometimes it can be much more horrifying than anything you would be able to capture on camera...

well said Goon!!!

DemonToSome wrote:

^^ LOL no truer words have ever been spoken

*bows* thank you, thank you..lol

Hard2Kill wrote:

LOL.......And really the last thing this worl needs is a frenzy of penis biters

LMAO!!! hey you never know these days..some teenager could see this movie and later on come right up and bite your penis off and how would you feel then..hmm? lol

Hey sickf**k, I have a question for you.

What screenwriting software are you currently using?

Also, I've been reviewing a lot of horror scripts lately, so if you wanted some feedback, you can always hit me up.

microsoft word its the only thing i have soo when i find sumthign better and i get enoguh money cuz its probley not  cheap ill buy it and re-write it if u guys got any better softwares plz tell me thanks

You know raven I'm not sure how i would feel if some teenager came right up and bit my penis off, angry would be one emotion I could think of but then i would have to wonder if it was my fault for hanging around someplace where there are crazy teenagers with my penis hanging out. Let's just say i hope it never happens.

Hard2Kill wrote:

You know raven I'm not sure how i would feel if some teenager came right up and bit my penis off, angry would be one emotion I could think of but then i would have to wonder if it was my fault for hanging around someplace where there are crazy teenagers with my penis hanging out. Let's just say i hope it never happens.

I can't even reply to this lmao!!! well yeah it wouldn't be right for you too have your penis hanging out actually the police would probably get yeah before the penis biting teenagers do..

I think one of those penis biting teenagers just ran across my lawn, well I'm not gonna say anything to em. I happen to like my penis just where it is. I'm not sure the police would care, depending on where I was of course. Now if I were standing in line to see Santa Clause then we might have a problem but maybe I'm there to see Mrs Clause or one of the female elves. Is that too weird?

lmao!! those little bastards..tuck it in hard2kill tuck it in..well if  Mrs. Claus and her she elves our game I don't see a problem lol..

ok it seems everyone is talkign bout penis's now thats kinda weird lol

sickf**k wrote:

ok it seems everyone is talkign bout penis's now thats kinda weird lol

lmao!! you started sickf**k about the penis's you put in your story lol

Hey sickf**k,

The screenwriting program I use is called Celtx.  It's really easy to use with all the proper formatting and what not.  You can also convert your script to a PDF file with the click of a button.  And, its free.  Check it out.

http://www.celtx.com/

i no i start the penis but i didnt think it would get like this lol

Sorry, sorry, I am partly to blame for all the penis talk here, we can get back to your screen play if you want. What i would like to know is how do you work these horrible things into the story, if they are there for shock alone then I may have a different opinion, but if it's necessary to the plot or story then that's something different. Could you elaborate a little more on the scenes that include the penis biting and the rape with the knife. Maybe with a little more visuals to draw from you will get a different response from everyone.

welll im not done the script yet i should to b by christmas cuz i want my cousin to read it and liek its more then just the penis bittign and the rape with a knife it goes along with the story kinda i just wanna be sick and disgusting czu i liek to c that blood and gore its awesome but i think its kinda funny that we're all talkign bout penis's now cuz of this script thats wat i kinda want ppl to talk bout my movie and shit liek that

lmao!!! I can't help in a the post I've just read it just keeps saying penis biting..ok I'm done now..continue..

Quick question, would anyone really want to get arrested for penis biting, then all your friends and family would know that you are a penis biter, everyone would look at you funny, guys would protect their junk as you walked by. Anytime you went on a date their friends would all say "better watch out for that person they are a penis biter!" ok, I'm done....... continue......

rotflmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok first im not gay im not the one biting the penis off its sick i no but i think its sumthign for a horror movie

I agree it is something for a horror movie and nobody called anyone gay, and just to be politically correct, it's cool if anyone is we have no issues with that here, we don't really care, we just like to have fun and talk about gross things and horror movies. Plus it really is a disturbing scene when a guys manhood gets bitten or cut off, like in Last House, when the wife bit that dudes dick off and threw him in the pool, and in I spit on your Grave when the one guy was in the bathtub with her and she cut his weiner off, oh man, those are the type of scenes that make you remember them.

Thanks Tim I dowloaded Celtx last night and converted my word file over and it looks great. i know to take you seriously it's not only whats in the script but what format it's in and how it looks.

well my scene is more common like hes sittign ina room tied up and this hot chick comes in and startes giving a blow job and then hes tryign to get her off and she bites it off but my orginal idea was to have a lil gay moment in it where a guy comes in and startes giving him a blow job and then he calls him a fag and he bites it off but my friends the homophobics thoguht that was toooo gay so i cut it and put a woman instead

sickf**ck, if you would have left it with your original "penis biting scene", then I'm pretty sure you'd have another "Deliverance" type script on your hands.  Good thing you changed it to a girl.  Horror and hot chicks mix well together.  Very well.

No problem at all, Hard2Kill.  I've been using Celtx for a long time now and its been nothing but helpful.  I recently posted a horror short entitled, "McSlaughter", on a screenplay website so I could get some professional feedback and just get it "out there" in general.  I wrote it using Celtx.  I advise all screenwriters on this site to give it a chance.

liek it is kinda scary being kidnapped tied upa nd then this dude comes in and doign gay stuff and then bites it off but i admit it is really gay so i changed it