Topic: need some death

ok, some of u know that im writing a sci-fi horror novel, and for those of u who dont, now u know. there is only one problem, im starting to run out of creative ways to kill people. please nothing with guns. any other weapons are fine, even stuff that isnt usually used as weapons. he carrys a grand sword and he is strong enough to rip a mans arm off. thanks for any help anyone is willing to offer. peace out and have a nice death.

Re: need some death

How about if the bad guy takes a fire hose and wraps someone up in it real tight and stuffs the end down their throat, so when he turns it on they not ony drown but as the hose fills with high pressure water it expands gets hard and starts to break bones, ribs, crush the chest cavity and spine.....

How about he disembowles someone and then strangles them with their own intestines.

someone hear noise outside, so she look out the window then she see's there been car crash out side,
the car blow up in flames making window shatter,  pieces goes flying  into her face,she quickly get all of them out blood dripping down her face.
as she losing a lot of blood she Collapse  face first into ground with big shard of glass chop her face in half

other one
he is walking down road, his knock of feet by someone running
"asshole"
then he screams as  dog he biting his feet , he scream in pain, he start to kick dog with the other foot, he turn away and see other dog sinking it's teeth into his face, blood pour over the dog face and final dog spits out blood and  eye ball 

last one
druken boyfriend at girlfriend house
Girl: get out of my life, i never whant to see you again
she push him into road, then car trys to stop, but was to late wheel ran over his face  breaking ever bone in his face

Last edited by BASSI (2006-12-14 16:21:38)

how about this a guy and girl our raking leaves with a metal rake and after there finish the girl decides hey why not lets have some fun but in the mean time the guy is looking all over for the metal rake they just used but figured she must of but it away so he gones on with the girl to have some fun so the girl dives head first into the leaves and the guy comes right in after her jumping on her of course well hes laughing his ass and saying how much he just had and that he hasn't done that since he was a kid but the girl is not moving or saying a word so he kicks her nothing so he rolls her over to see that the metal rake is impailed into her face..

I know the whole raking thing is a little chessie but if you like to use it just change it up a little..by the way LOVE the quote you have there thats my favorite part of that song..

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2006-12-15 10:12:17)

sci-fi?? can he use mental abilities like explode a persons head with his mind or implode heh heh.
sword play, in itself can be awesome, throwing the sword and having it bounce off something ie a wall giving him time to move and catch it ect.
using ropes, grapling hooks, everday items laying around in the room, hut, abandoned fort ect.
draw and quarter someone, if you use enough imagery and draw (heh heh) it out word wise and good draw and quarter scene is priceless.
old time medevil type weapons, mace being used by someone defending themself pretty well but really not knowing much of use of weapon, can be entertaining and inventive. Especially if we are rooting for them.
throw some more ideas my way, I am a good muse.:)

hey thanks people. if u can think of anything more, that woud be awesome.
RaVeN, rob zombie is fucking awesome, one of my fav artists

deathgate666 wrote:

hey thanks people. if u can think of anything more, that woud be awesome.
RaVeN, rob zombie is fucking awesome, one of my fav artists

Hes the man..;)

How about a gun that can fire a shock wave so powerfull it blows the flesh right off the bones, or the exact opposite, it leaved the body alone but shatters every bone in your body so you just lie there all bleeding and limp in a puddle of your own flesh and skin

Hard2Kill wrote:

How about a gun that can fire a shock wave so powerfull it blows the flesh right off the bones, or the exact opposite, it leaved the body alone but shatters every bone in your body so you just lie there all bleeding and limp in a puddle of your own flesh and skin

damn i never thought of something that wicked, ill probably use that somewhere in my story.

Sweet, glad I could help, plus i am a damn good editor, if you need one that is.

mabey some time in the near future ill let u edit it, but for rite now, im still very much in a phase where i kno how the story starts, but not a whole lot more than that. i dont like planning anything i write, i just let if flow and see where the writing takes me.