Topic: Apartment 1303

I just got finishing watching a new asian ghost flick called Apartment 1303 which came out last year.

I actually kinda enjoyed it. The film is about an apartment on the 13th floor of a high rise condo's where a mother and daughter died. Now every time the aparatment is rented out girls commit suicide by jumping out the balcony to their deaths.

Anyone else seen this film yet?

Re: Apartment 1303

I never heard of it, it sounds like a ripoff of 1408, I never saw it anywhere.

i saw this on the shelf at Fry's, is it worth picking up or is it more of a rent?

I've been wanting to see this movie for quite sometime now. I just gotta find it.

I'd forgotten about this one.  I'll see it, but as much as I hate to say it some of the Asian ghost stories are getting a little old to me.  Not all of them and I still like them, but I've noticed more and more stepping on toes of other movies I've seen recently.  Like I said won't stop me from watching them, but it is a bit of a concern.  Thanks for the reminder.

Never heard of it but will have to check it out if it is available through LoveFilm.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I've been wanting to see this movie for quite sometime now. I just gotta find it.

If you wanna borrow my dvd then just PM me.

KTFB......you might wanna just rent it first.

Yeah i'll give you the heads up and let you know Rip.

sickf**k wrote:

I never heard of it, it sounds like a ripoff of 1408, I never saw it anywhere.

def not !!  I also have this movie and like it alot , some good creepy stuff. And that chick has some crazy hair !! big_smile

So was 1303 made first?

I watched this just before the Korean movie APT, which had a similar premise but was far more frightening and complex. 1303 on the other hand started with bad acting and continued with bad special effects, and ripped everything from the original RING (yawn) and even CARRIE!

http://blackholereviews.blogspot.com/20 … go-in.html

Sadako wrote:

I watched this just before the Korean movie APT, which had a similar premise but was far more frightening and complex. 1303 on the other hand started with bad acting and continued with bad special effects, and ripped everything from the original RING (yawn) and even CARRIE!

http://blackholereviews.blogspot.com/20 … go-in.html

I'm not a big Ringu or The Ring fan so I actually liked this film better than those.;)