Topic: Dog Soliders 2?

Can anyone kindly tell me or know off a film which i heard of but never seen anything about- Dog Soliders 2 if you seen or know when it might be coming out plz let me know anything about it cheers stu.

Re: Dog Soliders 2?

I know there is a poster and plot summery for Dog Sodiers 2: Fresh Meat on this site but so far I have not seen a release date. On the main news page you can search for movies, plug in the name and check out the info we have. keep checking back though because this site is pretty good at keeping up to date on movie info.

prettty good? come on, its the best smile Frankly its the best because readers post so many great updates. If we hear more on Dog Soldiers 2 it will be posted as news.

well I didn't want to say how good you really are and make your ego any bigger or the site will use up too much bandwidth and crash. big_smile

lol

We are all fans of the first one so it's not gonna slip past without one of us catching it.

For those of you too lazy here is a direct link to the most recent news on the new Dog Soldiers flick...

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6090.html

lol thanks Goon tongue

The poster, plot and more can be found here as well
http://www.horror-movies.ca/search.php? … elect=News

I'm trying not to be too lazy lol

The poster isn't showing.
btw I haven't seen the first one yet. I've heard of it, but thats about as much as I know of it.... the title

Gah, beat me to it Goon.  tongue

I am really looking forward to the sequel...loved the first one.  Though need to get my copy back from a co-worker at my old work...same with THE STAND.  Well, might have to pick up another copy of it...and not the one with that shit cover of the two large dog things on it.

DemonToSome wrote:

The poster isn't showing.
btw I haven't seen the first one yet. I've heard of it, but thats about as much as I know of it.... the title

Fixed the problem.. Its the same poster that was shown in the link I posted.. You really have to check out the first film.. One of the best werewolf films since An American Werewolf in London..

I liked the first one, I just hope the second one is as good if not better.

Neil Marshall has had a pretty great record so far lets hope he keeps it up

Marshall isn't at the helm of this one....Rob Green from THE BUNKER is.  BUNKER is a good low budget psychological film.

Bleh, Dog Soldiers is a good stand-alone film.

I loved the first one so I'm definetly gonna watch this sequel. Although I'm not so sure how it's gonna end up with another guy directing it.

Sorry about that for some reason I thought I'd heard that Neil Marshall was involved.

I've been waiting for this one to come out now for awhile cause I loved the first one.

skfan wrote:

Sorry about that for some reason I thought I'd heard that Neil Marshall was involved.

Bit late on this one. Marshall promised a trilogy of horror movies in an interview straight after DOG was released. I kind of took the same interpretation, but he meant he was making three horror movies not three DOG movies. Some confusion from his statement. So we get at least one more from Marshall, and hopefully he doesn't then abandon the genre.

Love Marshall:) wish he was at the helm...
come on then, bring on 2...throw a bucket of blood on us to celebrate!!!

I finally saw the first one a couple months after I posted above and yeah it is a really good movie. Now I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Goon wrote:

For those of you too lazy...

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_6090.html

Thats all of us Goon

Heh.. Yea after I heard Rob Green was going to direct I immediately rented The Bunker.. Its a pretty good film so I am pretty sure he will be able to do this film justice.. However I am beginning to think this project is dead in the water again..