Topic: Another in the WWII horror genre:

Horrors of War. It's late 1945 and the allies are closing in on Germany. Hitler is getting desperate and begins developement of 'super-soldiers' to save the war. These monsters begin to enter the fray but only a couple of soldiers have lived to tell the tale. The Brass thinks they have gone whack and reassigns them to suicide missions.  It's a pretty good indie flick, if you like war movies and WWII horror movies you'll probbaly enjoy. Has werewolves too!

Re: Another in the WWII horror genre:

Is there a trailer link for this film?

I dunno, all I have is dialup so no trailers for me. Its released on Maverick.

Rip you can find it here:

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_5099.html

I just checked it out and the trailer does look good for it. I think I will go ahead and buy that dvd now.:cool:

Looks interesting might see if i can Neflix it.

I added this to my Netflix but I keep pushing down because it gets bad reviews, is it really that bad?

RIP wrote:

I just checked it out and the trailer does look good for it. I think I will go ahead and buy that dvd now.:cool:

This looks like another movie you'll be mailing to jmh roll tongue 
I bet thats why he showed you the best part of it  lol

Well, it is an indie with budget issues so if you go in without expecting the Deer Hunter and Robert DeNiro and like the genre, I think it's a good B-movie.

I was just kidding...  I haven't seen the movie or the trailer so I really don't know what it's like.

DemonToSome wrote:
RIP wrote:

Why would I be mailing him a dvd that I am buying lol? I won the last dvd bet we had and he hasn't bet me since.:P:lol:

RIP wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:
RIP wrote:

Why would I be mailing him a dvd that I am buying lol? I won the last dvd bet we had and he hasn't bet me since.:P:lol:

Who knows what will happen in these crazy times lol  let us know what you think of it, which I know you will.

DemonToSome wrote:
RIP wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

Who knows what will happen in these crazy times lol  let us know what you think of it, which I know you will.

Yeah I'll let you know how it is. I won't be getting it in the mail til the latter part of next week cause I did the free shipping on amazon so that usually takes 5 to 7 days to get it.;)

I finally watched Horrors of War last night and it was an okay low budget indie film. Yes it had werewolves and zombies in it. Some of the actors were okay in their performances. The CGI wasn't too good in it but that's okay for this low budget film.

Does anyone know what the budget was on this project?