Topic: Horror on IFC tonight

just a heads up for anyone interested...i havent seen Eaten Alive or Madman so im pretty excited!!

9:00-Strangeland
10:30-TCM (1974)
12:00-Eaten Alive
1:35-Madman

i got a blank VHS tape ready!... big_smile

Re: Horror on IFC tonight

also Strange Invaders comes on at 6:55pm E and then the Eye at 5:15pm E, all times are Eastern

I love Madman so you definitely gotta copy that film. I like it way better than The Burning.

again thanks for the tip, already got Strange Invaders, Eaten Alive and Madman set to record.

I own TCM, Madman, and Strangeland on dvds on already. I use to have Eaten Alive but I traded it with someone on another board a couple years back cause it was kinda boring to me.

SWEET!!! Thank you for the heads up.  IFC is great for horror.  I still have "Blind Beast" to watch on tivo.

no problem i know i will be recording Eaten Alive and Madman so i can watch them tomorrow

the Burning is coming on IFC in 18 min. @ 12:00am E getting ready watch it myself smile

IFC is the best channel EVER!! 

...that is all tongue

^ i love that channel...i pay 50 bucks a month for it lol hmm

I love watching the IFC channel. Not only does it show some pretty damn good horror movies once in a while. But they also show some other great types of movies, like Gummo. There are other ones i can't remember but i do watch IFC channel quit a bit along with the Sundance channel and of course Chiller TV.

hell i can't forget Chiller channel! i love it also!!

RIP wrote:

I love Madman so you definitely gotta copy that film. I like it way better than The Burning.

By the way RIP i did end up recording Eatin Alive & Madman, but i have only gotten half way threw Eaten Alive so far...i will let you know how i liked Madman after i watch it