Topic: Devil May Cry 4

The first game I ever played upon getting my Playstation 2 a few years back was Devil May Cry. The game was created by developer Capcom and since then has spawned a sequel and a prequel. It was announced at E3, i believe in 2005, that they would be developing another installment in the series for the Sony's Playstation 3. Being that I hate the direction that Sony is taking the PS3, I probablly won't be playing this game for awhile after it's initial release. Despite this i was able to track down a few screen shots as well as a teaser trailer for the new game. On another note, it has been announced that the main character of DVMC4 will not be the much appraised Dante, but a new character named Nero.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM5vKr690nU[/youtube]

The game looks friggin awesome if i do say so myself. Too bad they couldn't have developed it for other consoles as well.

Re: Devil May Cry 4

I own and have played all the Devil May Cry games.  There are really fun.  4 looks like it'll remain fun and enjoyable and not die down.  Nice vids Leon.

Yea once I sat down and beat DMC all in one sitting. Sometimes I do that with games I'm really absorbed into.. I've never played any of the other games because I heard they weren't that great..

great find, what an odd trailer for the game.

ur pretty much invincible in all those games, but they are still fun

How does DMC 3 rank in the first three games??....Have not played that one....

The first DMC is the best In my opinion, the second is the worst, and the third is good, but I didn't like it as much as the original. The third game reminded me too much of a stereotypical good brother vs bad brother anime.

I got stuck on the first one and have not went back and picked it up again. The giant spider keeps running down the stairs and killing me or I go in a room and get my ass kicked by a dog thing. I am absorbed in Black and Guitar Hero right now anyway.

Really?I beat the first game in like two hours. Like Vander said, they made Dante pretty much invincible. Pick it up again when you have the chance and try to run through it again. You can get it for around 10 bucks now. Maybe less.

The 3rd game on the other hand is a real bitch. Don't expect to pick that one up and beat it in two hours folks.

well Devil May Cry 4 looks good but the main character isnt Dante.its some lookalike name Nero.He has this demon hand and is chasing after Dante.This game believe or not will take Place before DMC 2...so its DMC 3, DMC, DMC 4, then DMC 2.

Leon wrote:

On another note, it has been announced that the main character of DVMC4 will not be the much appraised Dante, but a new character named Nero.

I already mentioned that Dante won'te be the main character, just in case you missed it, but I was not aware that the game was taking place before DMC2. People weren't too happy with DMC2 so maybe Capcom's not quite ready to continue where it left off.

well sure everyone hated DMC 2 but they couldnt just leave it there because it already existed and u just cant erase it so they decided so this, but u can play as Dante in some chapters of DMC 4.