Topic: The Host 2 Details Emerge

The Host was a huge success in Korea and while everywhere else it didn't do as well as expected it was still one kick ass film. Today Scifi Japan have discovered some recent news about the next film. It will indeed not be a sequel but rather a preque...

Read More : The Host 2 Details Emerge

Re: The Host 2 Details Emerge

I thought The Host was alright. I mean i didn't like it and i didn't hate it. There were certain parts that i did enjoy. I think overall, it was the monster that i sort had problems with. I guess i'll check this one out when it's released. But until a trailer is released for the movie, i'm undecided right now.

I really enjoyed The Host smile  I was also VERY impressed...the cinematography was absolutely beautiful.  I'd definitly watch a prequel!

Yeah I'm up for seeing this.  I really enjoyed the Host.  Better than Cloverfield IMO.  No second thoughts about it, I'm seeing this one.

Interesting, a prequel? i guess its gonna concertrate on how it was born.
Really like The Host. Had a nice mixture of comedy mixed in with serious moments. Thought the scene after the host wreaks havoc and the family get together and mourn the the kidnap girl and there all crying, it just came out kinda of funny to me even though it was a serious moment.

Kind of looks like Mothra in that drawing, I'd watch it.