Topic: Bruce Campbell teams with Spidey in new Spiderman Movie?

no word on how, but he claims he teams with spidey and has a much larger role in spiderman 3. Any guesses? And please tell me your not TOTALLY stoked like I am.

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_9895.html

Re: Bruce Campbell teams with Spidey in new Spiderman Movie?

TOTALLY!!!

what role could he play i wonder? Bruce Campbell is the damn MAN but how would it work I wonder.

I figure he would fall "into" helping spiderman in some way, would he have a job as the announcer still?? maybe..or hopefully a new created part for him.(like cousin or something..hmmm dunno) taps head and speculates...is VENOM THE bad guy in 3? or is it CARNAGE?
Its gonna rock though I cannot wait.

yeah i think he fits the "ackward bystander who helps the hero" role very well.

Anybody Bruce Cambell plays will be a fantastic character!  Hearing this makes me more and more excited.  I think he'd be a good comedic villian somewhat like Jim Carrey.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

...is VENOM THE bad guy in 3? or is it CARNAGE?
Its gonna rock though I cannot wait.

Its Venom.. If you remember correctly though the way Bruce hinted at his role in two he said he single handedly defeats Spiderman.. Go back to Spiderman 2 and he plays an usher.. So who knows what role he will have.. I'm really siked to see him again though..

Would seem that in the next spider man movie he plays a waitor. And helps Spideys character pick out lunch. So yeah i think we all were had by Bruce Campbell and his funny guy routine tongue

I love that guy, I don't care what role he plays, just as long as he is in the movie again in an odd way. That is what is so great about these movies. Campbell and Raimi give Spiderman fans great movies, they might not be word for word recreations of the comic. But they are still good.

Gotta love Bruce..

Gotta love Bruce..

I have heard Rhino, Electro and Venom all appear in Spidey 3, but this could all be heresay.

Maybe they will just have Bruce Campbell crossdress and play Mary Jane in the next movie ^_^

spideys goes dark or has an evil side in the new film?

Be cool to see him in there...I even like his narration on the Spider-man Xbox games.