Topic: looking for the title of a movie..been looking 4 a long time..help...

The story is a man who keeps watching this women, all I can remember is that at the end of the movie the women is alone in her appartement or so she thinks....until we can see that the wacko has painted himself to look exactly like the wall...every little detail he has copied  onto his body...the only way u see him is when he opens his eyes right at the end...
Does this ring a bell....i sure hope so...

Last edited by luckystar (2006-12-04 02:25:34)

Re: looking for the title of a movie..been looking 4 a long time..help...

The closest thing i've seen to something like that would be Sleepstalker (And thats about a sandman) the story line to the one your talking about does not sound the same, However hopefully someone up here has seen it, If not than i shall look it up.

Are you thinking of Crawlspace?

I think it's "When A Stranger Calls Back" the sequel to the original "When A Stranger Calls".

Last edited by Tina12312 (2006-11-01 12:23:52)

I think it's called Stranger in the Attic but then again tina might be right, I'm taking a shot in the dark so to say.

its definitely when a stranger calls back, the guy painted himself like a brick was and part of his arm was a drain pipe. that was some good creepy shit.

Yeah, he blended into every scene he was in, that part was creepy; he could be right behind you and you didn't know it.

you didnt see him until he opened his eyes. if i see that film on tv i will stop and wait for that scene its so cool.

Ohhh yeahhh i'm glad i finally got the title for this damm film...it was on of the spokiest films i've ever seen...makes my skin crawl..
tks so much for the info..