Topic: HAVE YOU SEEN HELLRAISER

If you hav'nt seen hellraiser I strongly suggest you do, it's the perfect mixture of story line and gore, not to mention Pinhead, one of the coolest characters ever created. If you are a fan of horror SEE THIS, you wont be dissapointed, and if you are satisfied with this, see number 2,3 and 5 for some real fun.

Re: HAVE YOU SEEN HELLRAISER

Hellraiser is not a film for the weak stomached it is very gory if you still want to see this movie after my warning dopay close attention and watch in the dark for best results, oh and pay attention to uncle frank.          OH I HAVE SUCH SIGHTS TO SHOW YOU

I believe we've all seen Hellraiser before.  Or at least I hope we have.  The movie is simple, a classic.  In fact, I just picked it up the other day.

I used to have the hellraiser 1 & 2 double VHS boxset until I threw out all my tapes. I'm gonna have to pick up that dvd box set replica of the lament configuration puzzle box.

Have I seen Hellraiser? mmmmmmmmm I can't even count how many times I've seen it. I saw it at the movie theater when it came out, got the VHS tape when it came out and more than double dipped on the DVD's that are out.
So yea I've seen it before!

Anyone in here seen Halloween? tongue

Hey guys be cool, maybe he just watched it not too long ago or maybe it's his favorite movie and wanted to share. Yea Hammer most of the people in this forum are horror movie-mongers. If you want an example there is a thread about "what's in your collection" wow and ask about an obscure movie title and watch the responses you get. the folks in here are amazing with their knowledge and exceptionally long memories. Hellraiser is a much loved film around here along with most things Pinhead. Stick to 1-3 though, after that I think they get kind of weak.

I saw this last week 4 the first time cos of all the good reviews it had. I have to say that it did dissapoint, i was expecting somethin really good and when it finished i was like is that it? All this talk about pinhead being this really cool character and stuff and he's hardly in it at all !! The monsters look funny more than scary and the plot was quite ridiculous to be honest but thats just my opinion.

We'll try not to hold that against you...maybe LOL

Heh yea Hellraiser had to grow on me.. At first I wasn't much of a fan but as I watched it time and time again I began to be drawn in by Doug Bradleys portrayl of Pinhead.. A real twisted character thats out to cause pain to all... Good flick..

The original Hellraiser wasn't really about Pinhead. He was a minor character in it.
It was mainly about Frank, Julia and The Lament Configuration

Yes, it grows on you...like a fungus...the 2nd is better, and Pinhead really becomes the character to identify with.

yup, seen hellraiser, love the ending when the dudes body parts ripped away !

i still have my origional tape of hellraiser. it is probably the best of all series horror flicks. they get more interesting as the go along and dont really stay with the same plot like halloween or friday the thirteenth where its just michal of jason going around killing. the senibites(sp?) have real purpous to what they do, not just mad rage.

About a month or so ago, I picked up the Hellraiser two pack on DVD with the first two movies.  Must say that I loved them both.  Though I was hoping for more of a battle between Pinhead and the Doctor in the second one, I was still very satisfied with both.

IMO the first 2 are the best out of all of them. Ya after Pinhead was reminded that he was once human, then remembered, he became weak, so the Doctor took advantage of the situation. It's all Kirsty's fault lol