Re: Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the forum, well, the official welcomes anyway, keep watching the slopes.

well I guess I should Introduce myself. My name is Beta (well its really Elisabete but my friends call me Beta). Im from Lisbon, Portugal, but im moving to Amsterdam in Septhember 2006, and I dont intend to come back to Portugal.
Im 24 years old and Im finishing university this year.
Well, thats about it, I think... ! !
Btw I Love this website.... Congratulations to everyone who makes it possible... ! !

Zelda AKA Shenhua

Welcome to the site Zelda, I have enjoyed reading your reviews smile

Happy to meet you all! My name is Kevin and I live in The Upper Peninsula Of Michigan. I go by the handle morpheus because I love The Matrix ( and the sequels)

I am pushing 40. I am happily married and have 2 wonderful sons. I work as a mechanical engineer.

My love for horror started at an early age. I remember staying up late to watch Night Gallery, The Night Stalker and The Creature Feature ( after Midnight Special and Don Kirshner's Rock Concert) on the weekends.

good to have you morpheus... thanks for telling us a bit about yourself smile

just wanted to come say hello. and my name is paul and i love horror movies.. i like this site alot i been here viewing the news for about 2yrs so i finally joined the forum..

Good to see a long time supporter.. Welcome!

welcome to the spiffy new boards, thanks for introducing yourself smile

I am just a guy trying to get into the industry via the low budget and Indie films being made here in North central Texas.  The member picture to the left show two cute ladies (trust me, they were very cute before the make-up) and myself taken on the set of Savage Spirit.  I am not a big fan of bad CG and at this level, it can be pretty bad.  My task is to be the guy that is willing to specialze in the FX area and gross out as many viewers as possible in the process.

BTW, I am digging new site setup and forum.  Well done.

Welcome John... Glad your digging the site changes, I love doing em smile

Hi! I'm Jim as you probably already Know. My only real fear is heights. Lets see hollywood tackle THAT one! Without Vertigo! I'm a 27 year old Michael Myers freak! I only liked the first 5, after that the Real Michael left and some wanna-be loser took over. You can tell by the masks. I'd like to see Michael go against Pinhead! How does this plot sound to you? Michael is sent to Hell. He escapes. Pinhead is sent to go fetch him. Michael kills all of Hell's Guardians. I'm also single. I don't smoke and hate second hand smoke. I'm also very sarcastic.

welcome to the site jimmy

hey i'm farely new here only a few posts,i'm married and have a 1 yr old daughter and 2 minpin puppies,male and female.i play in a band for recreational fun (drums).
i love horror movies (even the crappy ones and there is a lot of those around)and i like rock music and some new country,i prefer 80's metal but todays stuff is good.i live in windsor ontario canada ,i'm a 36 yr old white male and i spend alot of time on the computerand i  work for a pharmaceutical company...thats pretty much it.:)

oh yeh one more thing....does anyone know how i can post a pic under my user name???.....thanks

welcome to the site mikester smile I see you figured out how to do an avatar.  Look forward to reading your posts on our site.

Welcome to this superb forum everyone big_smile

Hey guys!  Just when you thought it was safe...I come 'round again.  tongue
I can't believe the changes since I've been away.  I'm really digging the forum.  Can't wait to get my feet wet again.

hey sexy girl good to see you smile

eyeliketodrinkblood

Last edited by Nosferatu (2008-01-20 12:03:43)

thanks for introducing yourself and welcome to the site smile Looking forward to your contributions to our horrific little corner of the world!

mikester wrote:

2 minpin puppies

Min pins?  Nice.  I have a full grown female that is about 3 years old.  Ears uncropped and tail undocked...they are so sweet.  Mine is afraid of the rain so we had to get her a raincoat...is it like that with yours?

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2006-07-07 22:55:36)

Oh, since everyone is throwing out there names, I should say mine and a bit more about myself.

My name is Rick.  I am going for an associates of arts at a community college come August before hopefully going to a film school.  Hopefully I will get a chance to do a movie smile  Right now I am a lifeguard...the most boring job in the world.

Free time, watch horror films, I play lots of video games and read.  I have also written a short story, novella and I am currently thinking of another short story.  I also Rp on a few websites where I have helmed a few horror rps.

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2006-07-07 22:55:03)

Following suit...

My name is Adam, 17, and I enjoy reading.  I am an active writer of short stories, poetry and drama.  I hope to someday write a novel and have it published, or sell a script.  My influences are Edgar Allan Poe, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Herman Melville, H.P. Lovecraft, Ambrose Bierce, Stephen King, and William Faulkner.

Along with writing, I enjoy acting and have been in several productions of William Shakespeare's works.  I was Nick Bottom in Midsummer Night's Dream and Macbeth in the Scottish Play (yes I am superstitious lol).  Next year I shall be Shylock in The Merchant of Venice.  It would be great to someday enter the world of film to be a writer and actor.

I have a mainecoon named Max, and in my spare time I watch horror movies with him.  He is quite brave although werewolves frighten him lol.  One of my all time favorite directors is Alfred Hitchcock and my favorite horror writer is Edgar Allan Poe.

P.S. I am afraid of Oompa Loompas.

P.S.S. My sister was once bitten by a moose.  (Python forever!)

Last edited by TheDudeWithTheShotgun (2006-07-08 01:44:39)

thanks for introducing yourself.. good to have you!

Finally moviemaven comes out from lurking to drop us a line.. Welcome everyone else as well.. I like hearing your guys feedback on news and what not so don't be afraid to start a thread about recent news and let me know if you wanna know more about the project..