Topic: Best Shower/bathroom death scenes

Well I just got outta the shower and about to relax and watch a horror film. So I was thinking what are some of your fave death scenes in horror films that have to til with taking a shower, taking a bath, or releiving yourself of some sort of bodily function, lol.

Psycho - yeah it was good but the film came out in 1963, 7 years before I was born so the film wasn't that great to me.

The Prowler - great kill scene where the blonde headed girl is taking a shower and the killer in the army fatigues and mask stabs her in the chest with a pitchfork and lifts her up.

Friday the 13th part 4 - the guy is taking a shower and Jason busts through the glass pane and rips his face and throat open.

Halloween 2 - Myers drowns a nurse in a hot boiling hot tub.

Halloween 6 - Myers slits a guy's throat after he is done taking a shower and is looking at himself in the frosted mirror.

I Spit on Your Grave - girl jacks off one of her rapists while she cuts his weiner off in the tub......OUCH!!!!

Friday the 13th part 5 - black guy is taking a dump in the outhouse when Jason's starts stabbing a metal post into it.

The Tooth Fairy - guy is pissing when the Tooth Fairy cuts his willie off....OUCH!!!!

The House on Sorority Row - girl gets her head chopped off and left in a toliet.

Can anyone think of any others lol?

Re: Best Shower/bathroom death scenes

one problem rip
psycho is 10 years older then u it came out 1960

I agree with I spit on ur grave best scene of the movie and it was sooo funny and hurtful at the same time lol

Dont forget Psycho 3 I like that one

Final Destination - The dude knocks over the lotion and somehow stangles himself with dental floss or something.

ANOES - Not really a death scene but Freddy raises his claws under the water coming closer to Nancy.

FvsJ - That dude has the hallucination that his brother slits his wrists in the bathtub..

Jack Frost- Naked Shannon Elizabeth in the shower being killed by a snowman---Thread Closed! Bulin Wins!:D

Has anyone seen the movie Reeker?!  This blonde chick goes for a pee in an outhouse and something GETS her from below, LMAO!  It's really really friggen GROSS...in an awesome wicked kinda way  tongue

Toilets- Well Friday the 13th has a couple of good outhouse scenes..the guy who was stoned in the toilet, and the black guy who was attacked in the toilet. Hills have eyes 2 when the guy died because he hid in the toilet and breathed/swallowed all that methane etc. The woman who got sucked into the toilet in Deep Rising (considered horror?) Bathroom scene Friday 13th part 1. Gratuitous shower scenes in The Burning and Horror Hospital. Shower scene in Death Ship where the woman was trapped and showered in blood. Bath scene in Deadly Blessing with the snake. Falling asleep in the bath in Nightmare on Elm street.

CherrieZ wrote:

Has anyone seen the movie Reeker?!  This blonde chick goes for a pee in an outhouse and something GETS her from below, LMAO!  It's really really friggen GROSS...in an awesome wicked kinda way  tongue

Heh yea I love that movie.. I guess the outhouse didn't even occur to me since the title is bathroom and shower scenes.. Great one..

The suicide in Dead Zone in the bath tub yikes

Sleepaway Camp - that chick that was stabbed to death in the shower
F13 part 5 - that dude that was stabbed while in the shitter.  that was the greatest smile

BASSI wrote:

The suicide in Dead Zone in the bath tub yikes

Oh yeah, that was a classic death scene. I need to buy that dvd soon.:cool:

Pieces - 80's slasher film where the killer saws off the legs of the girl taking a shower.

Slaughter High - asian girl taking a bath that is acid water coming out of the faucets.

Blood and Black Lace - woman is strangled in the bathtub and drowned.

A Blade in the Dark - girl is drying her hair when the killer stabs her in the hand with a large knife and then suffocates her with a plastic bag and heads her head against the bathtub.

Halloween(2007) - Ken Foree is taking a shit when Myers comes into the stall and stabs him to death and then steals his clothes.

Class Reunion Massacre - girl freaks out alone in the restrooms and the killer strangles her and drowns her in the toilet, lol.

School Killer - killer strangles, beats, and drowns a girl in the toilet.

my all time personal fav ... My Bloody Valentine ....shower spicket through the head and out the mouth , and left hangin !!! Man I wish I had this scene uncut !!! sad

Friday the 13th's sure have alot of toilet kills  lol   dont forget the guy at the beginning of part 3 you gets a meat cleaver to the chest while on the john  !!

Last edited by eDogg2012 (2008-01-29 21:46:20)

Good one Edogg, I forgot about that kill scene in My Bloody Valentine.

The deaths in Michelle Fatale's THE CLEANER were pretty inspired.  I'll let HER tell you about them... I don't wanna be the one to give away the ending.

RIP wrote:

Good one Edogg, I forgot about that kill scene in My Bloody Valentine.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/edogg2012/valentine4.jpg

the angle we never saw mad..... fukers

Oh yeah, Tawny Kittaen's Shower scene in Witchboard

The Majorettes - awful slasher film from the late 80's and in one scene a girl is stabbed in the chest by the killer in the shower room in highschool and looks fake as hell lol.

I second Jack Frost smile

Scream 2 - Omar Epps gets stabbed in the head from the bathroom stall next to his.

Night School - girl gets slashed with a scythe after swimming and is changing clothes in the restroom.

Maniac - girl gets slashed in the subway restroom.

RIP wrote:

That is one of my favorites cause that girl is hot.  LOL She has a great rack. 
(yes I am a girl and yes I am straight, but I know good when I see it  smile )

i liked the scene from Nightmare on Elm Street, where Nancy is taking a bath and thrn Freddy's hand appears and starts to pull her underwater

moviemaven wrote:
RIP wrote:

That is one of my favorites cause that girl is hot.  LOL She has a great rack. 
(yes I am a girl and yes I am straight, but I know good when I see it  smile )

Mmmmm....interesting....maybe I should invite you two over to my house sometime to play cops and robbers, lol....jk.:lol::P

Saturday the 14th - girl is in the bathtub when a shark's fin appears and it turns out to be a big monster instead.

Is anyone surprised that I'm not surprised that RIP picked up on THAT post?  LOL  It's like you can sniff them out.  I'm gonna start hiding suggestive posts throughout the boards randomly just to see if you can spot them.  tongue

moviemaven wrote:

Is anyone surprised that I'm not surprised that RIP picked up on THAT post?  LOL  It's like you can sniff them out.  I'm gonna start hiding suggestive posts throughout the boards randomly just to see if you can spot them.  tongue

I'm like a bloodhound when it comes to beer and women.:P

Terror Train - guy in the lizard costume gets his face smashed into a mirror in the restroom by the killer.

Friday the 13th part 6 - girl is grabbed by Jason in the RV and he smashes her face into the side of the restroom wall.

RIP wrote:

Friday the 13th part 6 - girl is grabbed by Jason in the RV and he smashes her face into the side of the restroom wall.

That is third favorite installment in the series-after one and three.

Also that's weird cause I was JUST listening to Teenage Frankenstein when I read this post which is the song playing during that scene.

spooky

I'm gonna be super fuckin' cliche' and say "Psycho".  Everything about that scene is amazing.  Especially, the beautifully composed score.