Topic: bush

ok I for one hate bush hes the worst president we ever had and i think he should have never got a second term and now we sit here wondering if North Korea is gonna hit us hard with a nuclear warhead and theres nothing being done about it  thats messed up what if one of those testes goes wrong and it hits new york city or LA or even that small country town thousands maybe millions could die and still nothings being done first he and the government destroy two of new yorks most known towers aka the World Trade Center and now hes gonna cause another but bigger disaster we're America we could do sumthing bout this and if they dont liek it too bad Bush says theres no threat i bet theres thousands of ppl worried bout these testes going wrong and i just want too c how you guys react to this shit sry for the language but its bullsh*t

Re: bush

Well first off the tests that Kim Jong Il is doing can't reach America.. So in that sense Bush is right they are no threat to us.. Keep in mind I despise Bush as well so as much as I hate to defend the man in this case he is somewhat right..

What I don't understand is that Bush attacked Iraq when Suddam was "suspected" to have WMDs.. Now we know that Kim Jong Il is testing short range missles and he is sitting on his ass. Only in America..

Well, the Taedong (sp) missle could reach USA if fired over the North Pole...which is what will probably occur.  Though, there is some question if the rockets that went down into the Sea of Japan malifunctioned or the North Koreans shot them down.  Can't side on either about that.

Bush attacked Iraq because during the 1990s Saddam plotted to kill his dad when he visited Kuwait, because Bush knew he could do anything because of 9/11...all he had to do was drag up the stock pics of him at Ground Zero and hugging people tramatized by this to get support.

We won't hit Kim unless he hits us first.  The Chinese will attack if we invade because of paranoia over us invading China...that is reason they hit us during the Korea War back in the 50s.  China is more likely to hit N.K than we are, because they know of the shit storm Kim will cause if he chucks a nuke at us.  Kim also won't attack overland...the DMZ is filled with landmines of everything from toe poppers to anti-tank.

Well Good and golden covered what I wanted to say pretty well. Personally I don't hate Bush, he's an idiot alright but I think the extent of crap he gets is a little over the top and probably by the opposing political party/uninformed students (lets be honest, the majority of students are known to do anything to be "anti-authority" or just to like complaining).

In my opinion he's a patriot, an idiot as well, but he wont allow civilians to die, simply for his patriotism, which is pretty good. Then again, I still think the fact they got Saddam out covers the majority of his idiocy pretty well.

Ah well, everything's propaganda nowadays.

Dean Valent wrote:

Well Good and golden covered what I wanted to say pretty well. Personally I don't hate Bush, he's an idiot alright but I think the extent of crap he gets is a little over the top and probably by the opposing political party/uninformed students (lets be honest, the majority of students are known to do anything to be "anti-authority" or just to like complaining).

In my opinion he's a patriot, an idiot as well, but he wont allow civilians to die, simply for his patriotism, which is pretty good. Then again, I still think the fact they got Saddam out covers the majority of his idiocy pretty well.

Ah well, everything's propaganda nowadays.

finally someone said it. i agree with Dean on this one.

Last edited by Mr. Black (2006-07-06 15:53:45)

still why cant we tell them what to do we did it with iraq

(from a Brti's perspective) Becuase Iraq's soldiers were about as dangerous as an Ewok to the US and British Stormtroopers, strong in numbers, but neccesarily just an annoyance. They didn't have really dangerous capabilitys (I say "really" as anyone with a weapon and idea of guerilla style tactics is dangerous) unlike North Korea.

To be honest though Bush, if he is thinking of his political aim, probably would have to keep peace to please the masses right now. And as we all know, it's the masses against the classes.

Well I pretty much knew why he took out Suddam and that was simply revenge for his father.. He saw an opening and he took it.. As for North Korea I think Dean hit it on the head when he said its all about the masses.. I think he already has his hand in too many cookie jars at the moment and we couldn't handle two wars at once.. Honestly I think we are on the verge of World War 3.. That is if North Korea was to go ahead and fire some nuclear weapons..

And we all know the saying: "I don't know what weapons will be used to fight World War 3, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." Or somehting similar, said by Einstein anyway.

And if there is another WW, then I think everyone in the World is going to have one Hell of a bad decade. Conscription may rear it's head too, the glory of freedom of choice eh?