Topic: Anyone catch Spiderbaby on AMC Yesterday?

Have been wanting to catch this one for awhile and finally saw it on AMC yesterday.  I really liked it and it was wild seeing a really young Sid Haig.  As much as I oppose remakes, if there was ever a movie that Rob Zombie could re-imagine and have it rock, this is the one!

Re: Anyone catch Spiderbaby on AMC Yesterday?

Is it playing again anytime soon?

Not that I saw listed but another Jack Hill film, The Brain Eaters and the classic movie Magic are both on on Feb 16th.  I highly recommend Magic if you've never seen it.

I have the special edition Dark Sky release on DVD.. If you like Spider Baby I highly suggest you pick up the DVD.. Its great..

How are the extras on that Goon?  I have it on my want list...unfortunately when it comes to horror, I'm a greedy bastard and it's a really long want list!

Bulin wrote:

Have been wanting to catch this one for awhile and finally saw it on AMC yesterday.  I really liked it and it was wild seeing a really young Sid Haig.  As much as I oppose remakes, if there was ever a movie that Rob Zombie could re-imagine and have it rock, this is the one!

I never even thought of that but OMG!!  Could you imagine the creepy shit RZ would do with this movie!  I've never seen the whole movie, just bits and pieces here and there.  I dont think I get this channel DAMMIT!