Topic: Want more Gremlins?, Gremlins 3 may (Or may not) never see the light

I don't know about you but i've always enjoyed the Gremlins, Gremlins 2 was even halfway decent. As for a Gremlins 3 i've been hearing talk about this for years now ( http://groups.msn.com/GREMLINS3 ) Not heard anything lately tho, But thats the good thing about rumors it may or may not ever happen (Gives you something to dream on) Check out the teaser poster ( http://www.spielbergfilms.com/forum/sho … php?t=3579 ) and share your thoughts on this

Re: Want more Gremlins?, Gremlins 3 may (Or may not) never see the light

Sounds interesting.. I'm glad Dante held his ground though with Animatronics.. I can't even begin to imagine a Gremlins movie done in CGI.. I'm guessing that this is another film that is in turnaround. We will probably at some point see this film. If its been talked about eventually someone will go back to it and try and resurrect it..

Man I loved Gremlins. to me a 3rd one would kick ass.

I have seen parts of Gremlins 1 and 2 and I enjoyed what I saw.  If Dante goes at the helm the critters should be practical, unless there was no other recourse.

Gremlins 3 would definately rock ass. It would be great to see what ingenuity Dante could come up with. Hard to top the chemical drinking in the second with the smart gremlin, and the bat gremlin. Good stuff...to sum it all up....Num Nums....

more gremlins... cool cool.. ! ! I just loved the movies.... I was young when i saw it and I consider them classics...
btw, who wasnt fallen in love with gizmo ?!?!? awwwwwwwww

lol... i love your new avatar Zelda its so evil. And yeah gremlins really kicked ass. Its a great horror/comedy that you just gotta love.

Well with the recent trend of remaking movies, I would say this has a good shot of getting made. For years the fourth Romero zombie film was rumored, and it finally was made.

Yah, Gremlins is fantastic, even the sequel was fantastic, especially the Projector screen which really fooled some people. I just remember the beginning scene in the alleyway so well, so it must be good.

Bring on the Gremlins.