Topic: IS BLOODSUCKING FREAKS REALLY AS BAD AS PEOPLE SAY

Im thinking of watching bloodsucking freaks, but before I do I would like to know if its as sick as people say, well is it?

Re: IS BLOODSUCKING FREAKS REALLY AS BAD AS PEOPLE SAY

yeah, it is pretty over the top.

welcome to the site, just a heads up ALL CAPS IN YOUR TYPING is like shouting smile

Well Horror Hammer, I would have to disagree with a lot of people's negative comments.  I loved this film.  It's over the top...but when is that a problem?  It's also pretty funny.  I'd definately check it out.

Yea I've been considering picking up this movie just on the fact that Eli Roth does a commentary track for it. That guy always has something interesting to say..

I think I have heard of this film.  Isn't some crazy over the top, zany vamp film?

Don't listen to Tim, run away from this movie. It has no redeaming value. It's not that it is all that horrific, it's just dumb and boring with bad dialogue, acting, and a horrible plot.

I guess I'll have to watch it, some comments have got me interested, after I watch I'll give you my opinion.Thanks for your feedback.

Make sure you listen to the commentary track by Eli Roth as Goon was saying.  It's great.

Enjoy!  but you may never want to eat another hotdog again....

Bulin wrote:

Enjoy!  but you may never want to eat another hotdog again....

No kidding Bulin. Your avatar kicks a$# btw.

This movie was ok, you will really enjoy it if you're into torture/bondage horror flicks. Or if you like 70's cheesefests. Not too many redeeming qualities to this one and it was much better viewed with friends.

Heh any movie is better with a couple of friends and a pack of beers..