Topic: AMC horror-thon tonight

im watching Halloween 5 now and later here's the line-up
all times are eastern

8:00pm- Scream 3
10:00pm- Gothika
12:00am-The Dark Half
2:30am- Halloween 5:Revenge of Micheal Myers

Re: AMC horror-thon tonight

Ooh haven't seen Dark Half in a while...

^ i was acually wondering if that was good or not, i don't think i have ever seen it before and wondered if it was worth checking out

Eh. The lineup for tonight looks like it's pretty weak. They gotta do what they used to do. Show more old school horror movies.

^ Jaws comes on TCM at 8:00pm E tonight smile

ChainSaW80 wrote:

^ i was acually wondering if that was good or not, i don't think i have ever seen it before and wondered if it was worth checking out

It's Romero, so of course it's good.  Even if it wasn't, bad Romero is better than no Romero at all.
cool

To bad i won't be home to watch that. And that is definitely one movie i can watch over and over again and never get sick and tired of it.

cool i had no idea Lon Thanks!

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

To bad i won't be home to watch that. And that is definitely one movie i can watch over and over again and never get sick and tired of it.

Ditto for me i love "Jaws"!!! big_smile

LoudLon wrote:
ChainSaW80 wrote:

It's Romero, so of course it's good.  Even if it wasn't, bad Romero is better than no Romero at all.
cool

I think i'll record that movie and check it out to see if i like it or not. I actually never heard of it. So what better way to see how it is than watch it.

oooo...never heard of the dark half, might hafta check it out

It was released back in '93, and was Romero's last film before Bruiser seven years later.  One of the most faithful film adaptations of a Stephen King book ever made, and Timothy Hutton's great -- in two roles!

thanks lon.  I really should turn it on cuz i think its on RIGHT NOW, but i'm kinda drunk.  and well frankly...i dont think i'd appreciate as much right now as I would sober.

do you guys know about this link - some very cool Old School horror on it and it's all free...
i download at least 2 - 3 movies a day - got THE RAVEN yesterday and 100 Years of Horror documentary - some of the newer stuff is out of sync but the older stuff is awesome and the quality is quite good.
My favourite download this week is The Gorgon!!!

http://moviealien.com/

Check it out.
S.

there are some awesome DOCUMENTARIES as well

Last edited by Shakingman (2008-02-02 21:39:25)