Topic: KAW....don't look up

This movie is awesome reminds me of Alfred Hitchcock's the BIRDS. Instead these are flesh hungry ravens with attitude, has anyone seen this one here or heard about it?

Re: KAW....don't look up

there has been alot of coverage on it on site and the trailers as well are on www.terrorfeed.com. It looks like  a low budget knockoff of The Birds. What made it unique and enjoyable for you?

I enjoyed it big_smile

I am Sucker for Killer animals movie
This movie is AWESOME

The post says "Don't Look Up" Why? will they poop in your eye (Sorry had to ask the bleeding obvious) Although it hasnt had a good write up on the ImDb site I will still give it a go, after all I am a horror junkie

I rented this the other day, and the guy behind the counter forgot to put it in my bag. I'm definitely going back for it now....

i have seen this on the shelves, wondering if it was worth picking up...or is this more of a rent?

be sure to submit a review if you do see it we dont have one on site yet and im curious how it is. The director also directed Shallow Ground.

I am terrified of any and all birds.  This was a really great movie.  It can be a little cheezy at times but I loved it.

I absolutely love Shallow Ground. I knew nothing of it when I bought it on VHS as the DVD (as they are now known-to me!) shop was selling all its movies so I bought most. But I was so impressed with it...and the ending...Another film?

be sure to review it Epitome.... smile I dont believe we have a single review on site

I almost rented this a couple of times at the Movie Gallery but I don't know. Is it better than The Birds cause that film just do it for me?

Hitchcock will haunt us. The Birds though made in 1957 (methinks) is a great movie and the birds are scary. This movie sucked and I was rooting for the birds. Wooden actors and they bloody well killed the dog. Illogical kills, and the birds where badly worked. Birds throwing rocks--yeh right! I just sat there shouting at the idiot movie. Thank the Gods it only cost me $2.27 Oz plus postage. If I had paid full price I would have sued them. Here birdie birdie!

i saw this last night, i liked even better then last i seen it!
Really good movie!