Topic: MorgueSpace Official Thread

This is the official thread where I will post as thing are updated for MorgueSpace.

v0.1
--------------------------------------
- added user galleries so you can now upload your own photos
- added quick link fields for linking to your Morguespace. BB Code & HTML
- updated reviews so they show the first bit of the review itself as well as rating / title

v0.2
- added a VIEWS count so you can see which of your reviews are most popular
- made a cosmetic update to the reviews layout to make it pirtier.

v0.3
- if you have no gallery it now says you dont
- added page to view fullsize photos in your gallery
- added BBCode links so you can add images to your forum posts
- added link from your gallery pictures back to your morguespace.
- added a views count to all images

v0.4
- reviews now are linked to your morguespace, so folks can read more of your reviews
- added a RESET button in case you fubar your theme on MorgueSpace
- added a delete button to user galleries.

Re: MorgueSpace Official Thread

just added a couple more updates, see first post. As i do updates I will update my first thread and let you all know.

Hell yeah Meh! The updates you are doing to this site is simply getting better and better. That's for damn sure.

This is awesome update for sure....

I don't know how to upload my pics of me on there lol so I guess Jmh or BDD will have to do it for me when I'm not logged on.

exciting!  thanks!

RIP wrote:

I don't know how to upload my pics of me on there lol so I guess Jmh or BDD will have to do it for me when I'm not logged on.

Don't worry Rip. I'll throw those pics onto your morguespace page sometime tonight.

You're a genius Meh!  I like it, thanks!

keep in mind when your playing with your morguespae pages that you dont want to block sections. Some of oyu have done some updates to your morgeuspace pages and now we can not read your reviews, or see what you own smile

More updated to Morguespace are comin.

Coolness.  I can finally upload pictures of myself performing my one-man Burlesque show. 

Ah, hell, I said that out loud, didn't I...

im working on improving the gallery section as we speak

new updates have been completed, see my first post to see exactly what they are. We are now at v0.3

very sweet.  I like it all.  especially the views count big_smile

their is BBCode also so you can share your photos on this forum or any other forum for that matter.

LoudLon wrote:

Coolness.  I can finally upload pictures of myself performing my one-man Burlesque show. 

Ah, hell, I said that out loud, didn't I...

oh um okay well ehhhh speechless lol

just added a RESET button since some of you have managed to Fubar your morguespace pages with CSS code : This way you can experiment and reset it if you end up screwing it up.

Pst...

Meh wrote:

just added a RESET button since some of you have managed to Fubar your morguespace pages with CSS code : This way you can experiment and reset it if you end up screwing it up.

Yeah just like for me. LOL. Hey i was messing around with it last night and only went through maybe 3 or 4 different ones and then all of sudden it crapped out on me. Well thank you so much for adding that in. Really appreciate it.

im sure i will screw mine up to. This way at least we can all fix our morguespaces if we fubar em

a delete button has been added to all the user galleries so you can now remove photos, not just add them to your galleries.

thanks meh! mourge space has always been one of my favorite features and all the updates are great.

i have a massive list of features coming to add to it hoping toget a whack of em done thi week

Go Meh Go!

This is so cool I just wish I knew what the hell I'm going to do with it lol

up next is the ability for users to add posters to the site, which will earn you Toe Tags, and they will also of course be on your MorgueSpace as a 'contribution'.