Topic: MorgueSpace Forum

As I continue to develop this new area it seemed it should have its own forum. This is the place to talk about Morguspace, updates to it, etc.

Re: MorgueSpace Forum

How about a chat room on here or in the MorgueSpace where people can get on a chat?

yeah! what RIP said....it takes far to long to do any RIP bashing in the forums.  A chat room would be much more efficient. hahahaha

Sweat! Thanks Meh for adding this section along with adding that reset button on the morguespace pages.

RIP wrote:

How about a chat room on here or in the MorgueSpace where people can get on a chat?

You can always add your own private chat room widget to your MorgueSpace by putting the embed code into your "Horrific Story of" section. If you make a Meez character for yourself at Meez.com you can lift a nice chatroom code from there.

You could also add the Stickam applet if you have an account there for full webcam chat on your profile too. smile

^I believe the only one who can get rid of this one is Meh or Goon because there are no Mods listed on the MorgueSpace forum.

jmh314 wrote:

^I believe the only one who can get rid of this one is Meh or Goon because there are no Mods listed on the MorgueSpace forum.

What's wrong???? Don't you wanna buy a "free ticket to bangkok" or "free major medical insurance" from him lol........:lol::lol::P