Topic: Breaking Bad

A new series started last week called "Breaking Bad" about a high school chemistry teacher who finds out he's got cancer and decides to join forces with a local Crystal Meth producer to make some and score a quick fortune to enjoy in the rest of his life...well life doesn't always go as planned and soon the Mexican Thugs are involved and well there's acid and bodies and...

Try and catch this new series...I've seen two episodes and I am hooked.

Re: Breaking Bad

I seen previews about this show. But eh. It just looks alright.

It's more than alright - it's pretty sweet for TV.
The dad from Malcom in the Middle (Bryan Cranston) is the star - he's a hoot.

I mean i still might check out this show and then determine if i like it or not.

Bryan Cranston is great, I hope I can catch some reruns of the first episodes, I've seen a few previews and it looks good.

Apparently I fell asleep for the ending to the 2nd episode a friend told me over beers tonight and I missed the best part!
She told me about it so I HAVE to see it....this is an awesome show...

what channel is it on? i wanna see it.

AMC I believe - but I live in Canada - it's been repeating all week looking for an audience and growing in numbers....the relationship between this 50 someting year old and this punk 20 something year old is very fucking cool...it's a must check out...

i get AMC here but im in the States...does that show play in America or is it only in Canada?

I'm sure it's an American Production so you should get it as well - it's usually on Sunday nights at 10...

i know (make that knew) a girl who broke wind nicely does that count?

Last edited by DemonToSome (2008-02-09 03:54:18)

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

i get AMC here but im in the States...does that show play in America or is it only in Canada?

Yes it is playing on AMC here in the states. Just check your guide on your TV and what time it's playing at.

god the stink is buikding up quick and it just muht be the death of you

thanks BDD, i'll be checking it out.

DemonToSome wrote:

i know (make that knew) a girl who broke wind nicely does that count?

LMFAO - only you DTS - only you!

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

thanks BDD, i'll be checking it out.

Oh no problem at all KTFB. Anytime.

Shakingman wrote:

A new series started last week called "Breaking Bad" about a high school chemistry teacher who finds out he's got cancer and decides to join forces with a local Crystal Meth producer to make some and score a quick fortune to enjoy in the rest of his life...well life doesn't always go as planned and soon the Mexican Thugs are involved and well there's acid and bodies and...

Yeah! Acid doesn't dissolve plastic!

mothermayhem wrote:
Shakingman wrote:

Yeah! Acid doesn't dissolve plastic!

Hee hee you`ve seen it!

haha I thoroughly enjoy this new series!  Malcom's dad is pretty funny in a very dry way.  It's a pretty cool show to check out, who doesnt enjoy a good meth lab in a trailer in the desert?

DJE33 wrote:

haha I thoroughly enjoy this new series!  Malcom's dad is pretty funny in a very dry way.  It's a pretty cool show to check out, who doesnt enjoy a good meth lab in a trailer in the desert?

Si! And they're cooking again! Can't wait for next week's episode.

Same here,  at first I wasnt sold on the idea of the show but its really cool... looks like there is going to be some police trouble in episodes to come!